• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

HOLY SHIT

HAS HHH REALLY BEEN DEAD FOR MORE THAN 20 MINUTES?!

Better that way instead of an endless stream of fucking garbage

Shitposters clearly has standards

lmao

Edited by Trisitei

IIRC she's from xxxHolic.

Yeah, I couldn't remember if it was HxH or xxxHolic. A friend of mine way back when told me she had a plush of that cute little creature in the signature, but I couldn't remember if she said it was from Hunter or Holic.

You should have left it that way

Actually though Loox, there's been a nigh endless stream of dog shitposting in the past few days

I saw a post yesterday where Hatt claimed a Doge with a beret accompanied with caps in broken French was me, but that was it

Lux, is that a Hunter x Hunter theme? Or is that some other anime?

Shinpichu already said it, but yeah, it's Yuuko from xxxHolic

Yeah, I couldn't remember if it was HxH or xxxHolic. A friend of mine way back when told me she had a plush of that cute little creature in the signature, but I couldn't remember if she said it was from Hunter or Holic.

The creature in the sig is actually more relevant to Tsubasa, but its black counterpart is present in Holic

Hm, anyone here know if there's a good website/app/service for maintaining a gaming related wishlist so that other people can know what might make a good gift for you?

Edited by shinpichu

I don't understand this you guys.

Of course the posts are not quality and it's not like the posters are aiming for that. Ultimately, nothing prevents you from speaking or getting what you need done in this thread while that stuff is going on. Unless you're expecting to read great posts here all the time? Anyways, after you ignore said annoyances I'd think there would no longer be a cause for complaint. (Tho I haven't used the ignore feature in a long time so I don't remember exactly how it works).

Obviously I'm not bothered by the poopie posting and yes I participate sometimes, but I think it's okay and necessay for some to have an outlet and this thread happens to be a decent place on this forum to do that, especially when there's little activity like right now. While toxicity is debatable there's a possibility it bothers you enough because you are around enough to see it.

I'd rather a flood of posts I don't understand with people being happy/emotional in a good way/messing around than a crapstorm of people attacking each other or being really dark. (Crapstorm does not apply to now, I'm just trying to understand).

There can be a middle ground, though.

In any case, I don't mind that much either way. I can skip it all, read it all, whatever I prefer.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Don't let a cute smile deceive you, Kim!

It's a trap!

but he's so cute ;_;

Easily swayed by a nice face, huh

kpop in a nutshell

Of course the posts are not quality and it's not like the posters are aiming for that. Ultimately, nothing prevents you from speaking or getting what you need done in this thread while that stuff is going on. Unless you're expecting to read great posts here all the time? Anyways, after you ignore said annoyances I'd think there would no longer be a cause for complaint. (Tho I haven't used the ignore feature in a long time so I don't remember exactly how it works).

Obviously I'm not bothered by the poopie posting and yes I participate sometimes, but I think it's okay and necessay for some to have an outlet and this thread happens to be a decent place on this forum to do that, especially when there's little activity like right now. While toxicity is debatable there's a possibility it bothers you enough because you are around enough to see it.

I'd rather a flood of posts I don't understand with people being happy/emotional in a good way/messing around than a crapstorm of people attacking each other or being really dark. (Crapstorm does not apply to now, I'm just trying to understand).

PREACH

oops I effort posted

You are a good egg. :D

Yeah, good vibes, peacemaking not warmongering sound good to me mango. ^_^