• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

BUT HAIR THAT LOOKS DIFFERENT UNDER SUNLIGHT IS THE BEST

YOU CANT EVEN TELL IN THE SUN ITS HORRIBLE

YOU HAVE TO GET A FLASHLIGHT AND AIM IT AT MY HEAD

SOME 500000 DEGREE LIGHT THAT COULD BE SEEN ON THE MOON YO

at least i wasnt an anime protag and its some gross blue color like that monster from lucky star tbh

i would have killed to be a strawberry blonde

i hate when people say "they're all visuals" wrt a group because WELL OBVIOUSLY EVERYONE IN KPOP IS PRETTY BUT THERE ARE SOME PEOPLE WHO ARE PRETTIER THAN OTHERS AND SAYING THAT EVERYONE IS EQUALPRETTY IS A LIE

konata is my girl tho

200_s.gif

i am sorry

shtu up ebony i lvoe you

plz

sometimes i think about what would be happen if things were different when i was born

i was going to be named veronica

or archie if i was a boy

/pat

shit

at least everyone was safe?

Yeah no don't let him drive you guys back. >_>

Not the best ending, but I suppose an ending's still an ending. The driver, we kinda ditched (but we let em know first) and were supposed to meet up again at this party, which he didnt. While there, I also just happened to have lost my phone, and my friend's too turnt (drunk) right now, so I had to haul em over to my place for the night.

But isn't that how every one drives?

In the last year and a half, three of relatives of mine have been in rear-end accidents, I saw two traffic accidents in along the same road the same day the other day (not serious, but their cars where damaged), I nearly got rear ended the other night, and people have this wonderful habit of changing lanes without signaling in spaces where their cars barely fit. It's...impressive.

Anyways, do yourself a favor and drive yourself whenever possible. I find I'm not entirely comfortable when I'm not the one driving myself, not because I'm super safe or anything, but because some people really seem to be bothered by driving and would rather be doing something else than looking at the road.

See now, that would have been an option, had I known he was driving when they came to get me. Also, his car's a stick shift and neither me or my friend knew how to ride stick