• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Canada smells, as in like it stinks, reeks, etc.

lmao

It houses someone stinky therefore it stinks.

I'm sorry, but I'm offended. Sorry again >v>

HEY WHOA WHOA

I'M FROM CANADA

SO THEM'S FIGHTIN' WORDS

Hello fellow Canadian

and those were definitely fightin words.

i hate like wanting to rp

but only something really specific

and you know it'd be doa anyway so you just dont

When you want to rp, just play an rpg

this is probably a stupid question but have you told your doctor about it yet

she has MULTIPLE sigs!!!!!!!!!

Oh, well. Gee

Speaking of Canada, finally starting on Stage 14... even if it's no longer Canada. You know, post-apocalypse and all that... any of you familiar with Fort Severn?

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Well anyway, before starting on the route split, I sold those last two Gallops in the Bazaar, and bought a second Caprico and the Government. Not that I expect to actually use them, but mecha can be sold back for full price so I don't actually loose Blue Stones (in terms of total amount counting mechas) by doing this. So eh...

Okay, now to actually start Stage 14.

What happen?

Many things

- The first thing that was off-putting about it was that the dungeon is literally made out of a mess of human body parts. The walls are all flesh, the ladders are bones, and there's eyeballs, faces, and tongues all over the place. Ick. The field music is also "fittingly" disgusting and miserable sounding.

- The majority of the dungeon is made of "Dark Zones," which are areas with lower lighting AND where you can't use your map. Very easy to get disoriented, especially after fights.

- On top of that, there are lots of one-way doors in the dungeon. Including a few areas that are just a series of one-way doors. Couple that with the above prevalence of dark zones, and you get a recipe for annoyance. Get confused about where exactly you were and accidentally went through the wrong door? Now you have to make a long treck back to get to where you actually wanted to go.

- A lot of the monsters are pains to deal with.

[spoiler="Monsters]Lots of the monsters can be a pain, but there's a couple specific ones I want to single out.

-The "Miss Daidara" enemy has an attack called Killer Stomp (or something) that can OHKO your frailer units. And that's before she uses berserk to boost her attack.

-Sniper enemies have access to the technique "Spiral Shot," which basically one-shots or nearlly one-shots everything that isn't a physical wall or an HP sponge.

-The "Shadow" enemy can cast a spell that inflicts Instakill. Meaning if she casts it, one of your units is dead, no matter what.

-The "Yomotsu Shikome" enemy has a multi-hit claw attack that can kill in one turn if she targets someone who isn't your tank and if most of the hits connect. Luckily, the attacks are pretty inaccurate, so they tend to miss. But heaven help you if one of your frailer units wasn't quite healed up enough to survive a few hits, though...

There's also a couple of the rare "boss-in-moook-clothing" variety of enemies wandering around, one of which is basically "Momunofu 2.0" in terms of some abilities she has. But those fights are pretty rare, and you can pretty easily run from them, so I won't hold them against this dungeon too much..

What was the last straw for me came near the end of the dungeon, in the form of another set of "You must have 4 party members or less" to proceed and "you must have a character of X class to proceed" doors. At that point, I said "fuck this" and moved on to the next dungeon.

Many things

- The first thing that was off-putting about it was that the dungeon is literally made out of a mess of human body parts. The walls are all flesh, the ladders are bones, and there's eyeballs, faces, and tongues all over the place. Ick. The field music is also "fittingly" disgusting and miserable sounding.

- The majority of the dungeon is made of "Dark Zones," which are areas with lower lighting AND where you can't use your map. Very easy to get disoriented, especially after fights.

- On top of that, there are lots of one-way doors in the dungeon. Including a few areas that are just a series of one-way doors. Couple that with the above prevalence of dark zones, and you get a recipe for annoyance. Get confused about where exactly you were and accidentally went through the wrong door? Now you have to make a long treck back to get to where you actually wanted to go.

[spoiler="Monsters]Lots of the monsters can be a pain, but there's a couple specific ones I want to single out.

-The "Miss Daidara" enemy has an attack called Killer Stomp (or something) that can OHKO your frailer units. And that's before she uses berserk to boost her attack.

-Sniper enemies have access to the technique "Spiral Shot," which basically one-shots or nearlly one-shots everything that isn't a physical wall or an HP sponge.

-The "Shadow" enemy can cast a spell that inflicts Instakill. Meaning if she casts it, one of your units is dead, no matter what.

-The "Yomotsu Shikome" enemy has a multi-hit claw attack that can kill in one turn if she targets someone who isn't your tank and if most of the hits connect. Luckily, the attacks are pretty inaccurate, so they tend to miss. But heaven help you if one of your frailer units wasn't quite healed up enough to survive a few hits, though...

There's also a couple of the rare "boss-in-moook-clothing" variety of enemies wandering around, one of which is basically "Momunofu 2.0" in terms of some abilities she has. But those fights are pretty rare, and you can pretty easily run from them, so I won't hold them against this dungeon too much..

What was the last straw for me came near the end of the dungeon, in the form of another set of "You must have 4 party members or less" to proceed and "you must have a character of X class to proceed" doors. At that point, I said "fuck this" and moved on to the next dungeon.

I assume this wall of text is about Dungeon Travelers 2 again.

HEY WHOA WHOA

I'M FROM CANADA

SO THEM'S FIGHTIN' WORDS

...Uh... yeah well... who told your country to house a stinky person?!

I'm sorry, but I'm offended. Sorry again >v>

...Fuck, I forgot. ;~; WHAT I SAID ABOVE.

I need to share this with you guys

This is a ACTUAL political ad for the mayor of a brazilian city running for election. Not a small city, mind you, a city with a population of 300000 which is also a state capital.

lmao

Many things

Sounds kind of like Etrian Odyssey, only EO isn't so heartless to require x amount of party members to continue a dungeon.

I need to share this with you guys

This is a ACTUAL political ad for the mayor of a brazilian city running for election. Not a small city, mind you, a city with a population of 300000 which is also a state capital.

lmao

doesn't surprise me

i don't live in brazil but i've fucking seen some of the ads

aren't you supposed to legally be forced to vote there?

O Canada!

Our home and native land!

True patriot love in all of us command.

Car ton bras sait porter l'épée,

Il sait porter la croix!

Ton histoire est une épopée

Des plus brillants exploits.

God keep our land glorious and free!

O Canada, we stand on guard for thee.

O Canada, we stand on guard for thee.

Edited by Negghx