• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

yeah i just watched it and i cant say im surprised

i dont really care for death battle other then their dante vs bayonetta video tbh

i guess snake vs sam wasn't that bad either

To think it's been 401 years already...

I forgot, did I actually played the stage last year? That was my plan, to play the Osaka Siege in SW3 on June 4... but I don't remember if I actually did.

Still don't see the problem tbh, other than being predictable I guess

Not nearly as predictable as Flash vs Quicksilver though, really why did they even bother

The clicks

Gotta bait those clicks

I was waiting on that one for a long-ass time tbh. It thankfully didn't disappoint.

like i said i dont typically watch it but that one was pretty damn entertaining all things considered

As soon as Flash was revealed everyone simultaneously said "pls don't have him fight Quicksilver we know Flash will win"

I said I'm salty about who won.

Is it really that hard to figure out the problem?

I know, my point is that the result was legit

I know, my point is that the result was legit

I'm not complaining about the ending itself, though. It was perfectly fine. I'm just salty because

as soon as Overwatch was released it spread ALL over the internet and became basically the next TF2. I've also heard several people say it's "more fun than TF2".

I'm not just complaining about TF2 becoming overshadowed, nonononono. I'm a pretty big hipster, as most of my friends, etc. know, and I got fucking sick and tired of seeing "Overwatch this, Overwatch that, oh hey, have you played Overwatch yet? It's fucking great!".

I know Ben & Chad did their research, but I'm pretty sure somewhere in there a little bias/fan pandering sapling was planted, and it grew faster than the Xenomorph in Alien, which led to them deciding "Yeah, Tracer will definitely win this. Overwatch fans will love us."

tl;dr The latest Death Battle was partly biased. I'm biased because fuck OW.

Yes. He looks like Otacon from Metal Gear Solid.

>Fates

what?

this sounds like something fake

Very fake. I didn't even read the FE14 part and thought he meant Yukimura from SW.