• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

to be honest i'm going to be amused by the results of the US election either way - either you get to see a bunch of conservatives butthurt about hillary winning, proclaiming the worst of imaginary outcomes will happen, or if trump wins i get to see the trump supporters crumble as the sense of his incompetence becomes apparent, because you know if hillary wins they will be the first to say that the election is rigged and I kinda want them to see just how bad their choice is, because you know they never will otherwise. it'll be fun until it inevitably affects my own country and you may as well have fun till the shithouse burns down.

Edited by Tryhard

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

to be honest i'm going to be amused by the results of the US election either way - either you get to see a bunch of conservatives butthurt about hillary winning, proclaiming the worst of imaginary outcomes will happen, or if trump wins i get to see the trump supporters crumble as the sense of his incompetence becomes apparent, because you know if hillary wins they will be the first to say that the election is rigged and I kinda want them to see just how bad their choice is, because you know they never will otherwise. it'll be fun until it inevitably affects my own country and you may as well have fun till the shithouse burns down.

are you enjoying people in your country (uk, not scotland) realizing brexit was a bad choice? Edited by Nooooooooooooooooooooobody

are you enjoying people in your country (uk, not scotland) realizing brexit was a bad choice?

it's not even happened yet.

theresa may is clever to her credit and is going to keep delaying it under the pretense that we have to be sure of our terms because she doesn't want to leave herself. if it does happen it'll probably be to ensure her re-election.

so i can't really enjoy people realizing it as a bad choice yet unless you mean how the economy plummeted just from the announcement that we could, in which case, yeah.

like i said i'm not really going to have as much freedom to laugh at america's blunder if trump is elected because we just had our own. but i can still have a little bit.

Edited by Tryhard

both candidates are just as bad and apparently voting third party isn't as great as you think because i doubt they'd be able to win the election because this WONDERFUL country is a two-party system \o/

we're fucked

i'm moving to hong kong and taking ein with me

Edited by Yuyuko Saigyouji

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

it'll be fun until you realize it isnt

tldr: america the great...

both candidates are just as bad and apparently voting third party isn't as great as you think because i doubt they'd be able to win the election because this WONDERFUL country is a two-party system \o/

we're fucked

i'm moving to hong kong and taking ein with me

i said this and bal slapped me

:c

both candidates are just as bad and apparently voting third party isn't as great as you think because i doubt they'd be able to win the election because this WONDERFUL country is a two-party system \o/we're fuckedi'm moving to hong kong and taking ein with me

No they're not

I got tired of defending Hillary Clinton on this site, but all i have to say is that at least her economy policies wouldn't hugely increase the debt nor would they bring recession

Edited by Nooooooooooooooooooooobody

it'll be fun until you realize it isnt

tldr: america the great...

tbh I have a hard time thinking that I don't hate america because of this type of shit. I've met good American people, but fuck your country

probably means im regarded as a terrorist or something

tbh I have a hard time thinking that I don't hate america because of this type of shit. I've met good American people, but fuck your country

I've been to both america and the uk and america was like 10 times better tbh

man i like vaatividya's bloodborne videos but i heard rumors of plagiarism so... ughghgfh....

depends on where you are

america has a lot of people who really don't like the country, usually younger people (younger being in like... teenagers/20 year olds)

and you're only a terrorist if you aren't white ;)