i'm alright

i guess

feelings and thoughts that greatly bug me wont leave, but i'll manage

Edited by Trisitei

need anything?

i'm alright

i guess

feelings and thoughts that greatly bug me wont leave, but i'll manage

Uhhh not that I know of, idk how to tell people how I feel without them thinking I'm being ""manipulative"" or ""attention-seeking"" and idk maybe I am a horrible person who doesn't deserve anyone's company but I feel like I need constant validation and recognition to have the will to live BUT I feel like I will just hurt people and everyone will get tired and leave me so I should leave them first so I don't have to hurt but that also hurts so......idk I just want to stay silent unless asked

Ahh, that sounds like a pain..I hope you can feel better soon and um, I'm here if you need anything and want to vent

sorry letty

<_<;;

why the apology

oDGrBj.gif

here have a yayoi letty

GOOD I like her the best of the OG gang going by looks

idk Takane or w/e her name is might be ok too dunno

Uhhh not that I know of, idk how to tell people how I feel without them thinking I'm being ""manipulative"" or ""attention-seeking"" and idk maybe I am a horrible person who doesn't deserve anyone's company but I feel like I need constant validation and recognition to have the will to live BUT I feel like I will just hurt people and everyone will get tired and leave me so I should leave them first so I don't have to hurt but that also hurts so......idk I just want to stay silent unless asked

Ahh, that sounds like a pain..I hope you can feel better soon and um, I'm here if you need anything and want to vent

why the apology

I wouldnt think such a thing, you have your reasons

you too, huh? yeah, i know that feeling of thinking everybody leaves too well

I'd say to remain silent unless asked too

unless things are too much to handle at moments, then i'd say to find someone to talk to

i'll be around if you need anything

dont worry about me, i'll be fine

accidentally typed up something insensitive >_>;;

but its edited out now

Hello thread

It's been a while

sometimes i wonder if people notice i changed my skype

eh, whatever

I did kind of wonder why I didn't see you on skype as much

Not that I'm the perfect example of someone who checks Skype regularly...

Was I really the sole person who asked about it that time?

most likely

Hello thread

It's been a while

I did kind of wonder why I didn't see you on skype as much

Not that I'm the perfect example of someone who checks Skype regularly...

yeah

how goes things, man

might be that and not being in much groups anymore

You were the Soledai who asked about it that time.

sit in the corner

So some guy who's been on the forum since July but never posted finally did it today to make a thread about boycutting Nintendo because of Fates localization...

Hi Lux, how's life?

Hey Sol

Life's busy.

I started a new bachelor degree and going back into the rhythm of having to go to school after 2 years of only working on evenings and weekends takes a while to adjust back to.

How are things on your end?

yeah

how goes things, man

might be that and not being in much groups anymore

As I just replied to Sol above, busy

I finished my first week of class and most of the courses seemed interesting. Though I wasn't convinced of the importance of 1 of them for the completion of my bachelor since the first class was pretty much the teacher talking about engineering and how to become an engineer and I am not in an engineering program.

Aside from that, after a summer of absolutely no students, I finally started tutoring again. I gave way less availability than last year since I'm not doing only that anymore, but I hope to go back to a full week schedule after the end of my exams (since by then the High School students are preparing for their exams)

I can't seem to be able to keep up with groups, so I definitely can understand that.

How are things going on your end?

"hmm, im done with looking at the screen for a bit, still got bonus FF1 stuff"
*takes a single step. gets into an encounter*

okay

So some guy who's been on the forum since July but never posted finally did it today to make a thread about boycutting Nintendo because of Fates localization...

As I just replied to Sol above, busy

I finished my first week of class and most of the courses seemed interesting. Though I wasn't convinced of the importance of 1 of them for the completion of my bachelor since the first class was pretty much the teacher talking about engineering and how to become an engineer and I am not in an engineering program.

Aside from that, after a summer of absolutely no students, I finally started tutoring again. I gave way less availability than last year since I'm not doing only that anymore, but I hope to go back to a full week schedule after the end of my exams (since by then the High School students are preparing for their exams)

I can't seem to be able to keep up with groups, so I definitely can understand that.

How are things going on your end?

why going back to a bachelors?

asked about why it was important to people?

what are you majoring in?

imo?

nothing really important

classes started up too, but being bad financially is keeping my number of classes small this time

maybe i can stop being lazy and do work for these classes this time :v