• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Hey Sol

Life's busy.

I started a new bachelor degree and going back into the rhythm of having to go to school after 2 years of only working on evenings and weekends takes a while to adjust back to.

How are things on your end?

Oh, that sounds good.. I think.

Ahh, I recall you mentioning wanting to classes a little while ago, this is that class form before?

Things on my end are somewhere between strange and great.. maybe both. And a few days ago, I became a grand uncle(again), so that reminded me of being nearly 30

A game that I played that everyone swore by and I ended up hating?

Tales of Rebirth. I don't think I can make it more clear than I already have how much I dislike this game

But let me find something in english

Edited by Soledai

what about Takane

A game that I played that everyone swore by and I ended up hating?

Tales of Rebirth. I don't think I can make it more clear than I already have how much I dislike this game

But let me find something in english

man

i remember i posted music from it and you immediately going

ew

good times

why going back to a bachelors?

asked about why it was important to people?

what are you majoring in?

imo?

nothing really important

classes started up too, but being bad financially is keeping my number of classes small this time

maybe i can stop being lazy and do work for these classes this time :v

Well, I couldn't do much with just a bachelor's in Biology. To teach in an high school where I wouldn't to deal with kids closing the lights and chucking dictionaries and scissors in the dark, I'd need to do a bachelor in education and as for teaching in Cégep, I'd need a special formation for post-secondary education, and even then it would be hard finding a job since it's an heavily contested one thanks to all the biology majors applying for it.

I'm doing a bachelor in computer sciences right now, which is different from the degree in computer engineering. I won't be considered an engineer at the end of my program, so I wonder why a class about engineering is mandatory to computer sciences students.

I've already completed most of my assignments in advance, which is quite different from how things were in my last year of bachelor's. Maybe the 2 year break recharged me for school work. That and after teaching maths for 2 years, the logical aspect of computer science is coming to me easily despite not going to school.

Oh, that sounds good.. I think.

Ahh, I recall you mentioning wanting to classes a little while ago, this is that class form before?

Things on my end are somewhere between strange and great.. maybe both. And a few days ago, I became a grand uncle(again), so that reminded me of being nearly 30

It's quite a change. I do miss the free time I had in the last 2 years, but if I want to get a salary to actually get my own house, getting a job that I can actually work full time one is kind of a necessity unless I win the lottery or find some hidden inheritance.

Well yes, as I just mentioned to Trisitei, I started my bachelor in computer science last week.

Your siblings must eitheir be quite older than out or have had kids young for you to be twice a grand uncle. (I'd say it's great and strange if it happened to me.)