• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

This is exactly how I feel about a Vita. I just want it for Corpse Party, but I might scope some other stuff.

I would recommend getting the Vita Senran games, but the Versus games are....eh. Even for Senran.

IMAGINE BEING IN THE WORST POSSIBLE TIMELINE FOR OUR UNIVERSE
YET WE DON'T HAVE TO IMAGINE
BECAUSE WE'RE LIVING IN IT

An optimist believes we live in the best possible world; a pessimist fears this is probably true.

It's okay, I'll graciously be eaten by my lewd friend. ;)

I usually had to be more than friends before eating one out.

i remember taking all the cupcakes at my cousin's wedding

speaking of which, there will be another one this year

how do my cousins have so much more fulfilling lives than me and my brother?

You're young; you have time. And being married is nice.

yeah, i'm not christmas cake yet. only 14 more years to reach that status

plenty of time to find someone who meets all my arbitrary requirements

I was 2 months shy of 26 when I got married, just beating out the clock for going stale as Christmas Cake.

And I think Christmas Cake is only good until the 25th. No one wants to eat it on the 26th.

Edited by Rezzy

himZD0M.gif

I'm glad my son can't read yet and see how perverted his mother is. The written word is my last refuge, since I have to be proper at work and watch what I say around Leo, now.

I was 2 months shy of 26 when I got married, just beating out the clock for going stale as Christmas Cake.

And I think Christmas Cake is only good until the 25th. No one wants to eat it on the 26th.

opps, i was thinking of that old cultural norm of becoming UNAVAILABLE once you turned 30, according to this anime i watched

i really can't imagine anyone who would ever want to marry me or vice versa. roommates is okay, but the preferred option is adopting and raising a child by myself

opps, i was thinking of that old cultural norm of becoming UNAVAILABLE once you turned 30, according to this anime i watched

i really can't imagine anyone who would ever want to marry me or vice versa. roommates is okay, but the preferred option is adopting and raising a child by myself

In all seriousness, never do that, if you can help it. Raising a baby with two fully committed parents is hard enough, speaking from personal experience. I can't imagine trying to do it alone.

In all seriousness, never do that, if you can help it. Raising a baby with two fully committed parents is hard enough, speaking from personal experience. I can't imagine trying to do it alone.

well, it's only after i get rich.

>get rich

>get tons of cool servants

>adopt children

>make them happy