• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

that sounds metal, i wish that could happen

I think the details are even more metal. Venus' heat would create an explosion on Jupiter, that would send hydrogen toward the sun. Said hydrogen would then blow up when it came in contact with the sun. The explosion would cause a chain reaction that would cool down the sun, making it turn blue and less bright.

So I just found out some people believe the Earth will face 15 days of darkness in November because Jupiter passing too close to Venus would make the Sun grow dimmer...

This sounds like it would be amazing...sort of, but alas

Actually, what would make it even better is if the moon was visible for the entire 15 days.

Edited by Soledai

I think the details are even more metal. Venus' heat would create an explosion on Jupiter, that would send hydrogen toward the sun. Said hydrogen would then blow up when it came in contact with the sun. The explosion would cause a chain reaction that would cool down the sun, making it turn blue and less bright.

this vaguely reminds me of the star of ragnarok tbh

This sounds like it would be amazing...sort of, but alas

Actually, what would make it even better is if the moon was visible for the entire 15 days.

If the science behind that theory was true, the Earth would blow up every time Venus passed by us.

"Go to your bunkers everyone, it's the annual Venus Explosion Day tomorrow"

Edited by LuxSpes

cant be helped

CHEN.............. ...... ..

clearly you should hire an eight-legged knight to patrol the premises regularly

Everytime we get spiders its usually during the colder months and ants aren't a problem anymore ://///

I like just how as I was typing this a fucking mosquito landed on my hand so I tried to smack it death

2many ASSBUGS out today

Edited by Fleece

If the science behind that theory was true, the Earth would blow up every time Venus passed by us.

"Go to your bunkers everyone, it's the annual Venus Explosion Day tomorrow"

man that would be awesome to watch though

too bad i'd die

Everytime we get spiders its usually during the colder months and ants aren't a problem anymore ://///

I like just how as I was typing this a fucking mosquito landed on my hand so I tried to smack it death

2many ASSBUGS out today

I'm somewhat cool with ants but mosquitoes are just awful

I have a problem with most flying insects. I have more tolerance for the ones that simply crawl. I once enjoyed the company of an ant crawling across my computer screen for a good part of an evening. Centipede can stay out of my home though.

Edited by LuxSpes