Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

I think I remember there being a 'mark all forums as read' button somewhere but I can't remember where

can someone confirm/deny if there is such a thing

i swear there was but maybe this is the only thing?

b5a93de498.png

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

These drills are done every September 19, due to the one that struck the capital now over 30 years ago.

Still, once a year to me kinda sounds too little. Considering over here is also an earthquake-prone zone. San Andreas fault and all that. Nothing like living on top of a ticking bomb.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

These drills are done every September 19, due to the one that struck the capital now over 30 years ago.

Still, once a year to me kinda sounds too little. Considering over here is also an earthquake-prone zone. San Andreas fault and all that. Nothing like living on top of a ticking bomb.

oh damn i see

yeah I figured there'd be more but I dunno about once a year. I forget how often the fire drills were back in NY... don't even know how it's done now. >_> but I still agree.

aren't we also living on top of a ticking bomb too.

oh damn i see

yeah I figured there'd be more but I dunno about once a year. I forget how often the fire drills were back in NY... don't even know how it's done now. >_> but I still agree.

aren't we also living on top of a ticking bomb too.

Yeah, but LA isn't that close to the faultlines. At least compared to my hometown. Not that it makes it any safer.

Edited by Acacia Sgt