• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

It's also the relatively normal age range to go through a tumult of emotions, which is why people, usually the adults that have been teenagers before, draw that conclusion, typically based on experience.

Nothing inherently bad about it, unless your overly self-conscious about it for some reason, or you just want to make a mountain out of a molehill

this is a guilty pleasure song for me

Drunk guy sitting next to me on the train was a swell guy.

You know, minus the Trump support, aggressive xenophobia and weed dealing.

that sounds like a relative of mine

Drunk guy sitting next to me in the train is so quotable.

"You have kids. Me too."

"Those people are just doing their jobs. And they get beaten up. You know who's doing that? The foreigners! Yeah! Who else? Wilders [the Dutch equivalent of Trump] is 100% right. 1000% right."

"I come from the trailer camp. Them's saying we're bad people, we're dealing in weed. Well, none of that ain't right. We deal in weed, but not as much as them's saying."

"Listen, friend, if they touch you, they touch me. And if they touch me, they touch you. We're buds."

my friend's boyfriend is a rich dutch kid from the netherlands and he always gives financial advice that is akin to "just use money lol"

i can imagine him going up to starving people and saying "just eat lol"

unironically let them eat cake

Edited by Tryhard

Drunk guy sitting next to me in the train is so quotable.

"You have kids. Me too."

"Those people are just doing their jobs. And they get beaten up. You know who's doing that? The foreigners! Yeah! Who else? Wilders [the Dutch equivalent of Trump] is 100% right. 1000% right."

"I come from the trailer camp. Them's saying we're bad people, we're dealing in weed. Well, none of that ain't right. We deal in weed, but not as much as them's saying."

"Listen, friend, if they touch you, they touch me. And if they touch me, they touch you. We're buds."

Deep, man.

I'm sorry to hear about that, Lettuce.

Health issues are terrible. =(

sry for responding late hatt i've been fighting this for a month now but i couldn't go on anymore and waiting to get a room in a hospital now its awful

i'm doin a lot better than i was tho

sry for responding late hatt i've been fighting this for a month now but i couldn't go on anymore and waiting to get a room in a hospital now its awful

i'm doin a lot better than i was tho

Wait, so you're in the hospital now? That may help (supposing you're getting treatment; but even if not, just having this respite might help).

I hope it gets better there.