Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

It's the only pictured I've used as an avatar more than once, so it's probably one of my more recognisable ones

That and Starfaptor, which made everyone I know cry

That just shows how often I don't see your posts =o

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

@Kinumi~: I actually prefer 1 RN because the game is not lying about the chance and not helping you (most of the time enemy hit is lower than showed and player higher with 2 RNs)

FE4 at least doesn't have that 1~99% thing like FE5, so I would highly recommend it for you.(It's a pretty fun game even if you don't like 1 RN system) And later try FE5 too regardless of that bitch thing about the hit rates(can't talk much about it because I haven't touched it yet, but it seems like a pretty solid game too)

I've heard that FE5 is really really hard if you're playing blind :< And like I've said ten million times in this thread, I suck at Fire Emblem.

It's the only pictured I've used as an avatar more than once, so it's probably one of my more recognisable ones

That and Starfaptor, which made everyone I know cry

I remember that one.

It was admittedly funny once Tonton explained.

My complaint is actually that 99% can't be trusted and it's impossible to have 100%, so you are always at mercy of the RNG

Because a 99% CAN miss even if extremely rare

@Kinumi~: I actually prefer 1 RN because the game is not lying about the chance and not helping you (most of the time enemy hit is lower than showed and player higher with 2 RNs)

FE4 at least doesn't have that 1~99% thing like FE5, so I would highly recommend it for you.(It's a pretty fun game even if you don't like 1 RN system) And later try FE5 too regardless of that bitch thing about the hit rates(can't talk much about it because I haven't touched it yet, but it seems like a pretty solid game too)

FE5 is a nightmare to Ironman due to being inconsistent, except for screwing you over ><

You're not a very good brother

I'm not the one who let Ayra and Sully die~

It's fun looking at trends~!

FE4 thread method of showing disappointment: "Disowned." Mainly TheEnd->Tonton though

All the greetings thread method: "Ded to me"

I can just feel all the affection ^~^

every time ;n:

It's easy for TE to disown Tonton.

hey

every time ;n:

Well as NTG optimistically said, that just means that he has to reown you every time too and so that's indirectly his way of showing how much he cares about you ^o^

Oh

Ayra was just me being lazy

I'm not using Sully in this run, so I couldn't care less

That reminds me, I let Amelia die in Ephraim's route.

It was literally my sixth time replaying that chapter and when I accidentally killed her, I was like "lolnope not restarting"

Edited by Kinumi

I've heard that FE5 is really really hard if you're playing blind :< And like I've said ten million times in this thread, I suck at Fire Emblem.

I suck at it too :<

But FE4 us fuuuuun

If you're not playing blind you shouldn't have much problem

Just do lots of Arena

Ask anyone else for help and shit

Play it for me, pls :3

It was literally my sixth time replaying that chapter and when I accidentally killed her, I was like "lolnope not restarting"

Ded to me.

Kjelle?

meh. I have no intention of using any children, except maybe Lucina

I get that sometimes