But really, it was in reference to:

怖い though

Me too o:

Underline yes

Bold nah

wo

oh right you're both old \o/

what did you say

katakana is the bane of my life.............. after kanji but kanji can be okay.

/totallynotlate

Edited by Yuyuko Saigyouji

/notlatetotheparty

6abbe0c5ff.png

socially unskilled, unable to speak up for self, depressed, low self confidence, afraid of providing criticism, discontent, negative, apologetic, not a leader, quiet around strangers, prone to lateness, easy to fool, low energy level, easily distracted, feels defective, avoids crowds, avoids unnecessary social interaction, easy to persuade, avoidant, anxious, worrying, pessimist, unambitious, private, dependent, easily hurt, self loathing, frequently overwhelmed by unpleasant emotions, dislikes the spotlight, afraid to draw attention to self, fearful, weak sense or purpose, easily discouraged, lonely, not punctual, finishes work late, unadventurous, uninterested in science, prone to panic, easily embarrassed, happy doing mindless work, unproductive, loner, embarrassed by praise, prone to tears, easy to influence, feels unattractive, uncompetitive, modest, apprehensive about new encounters, second guesses self, feels untalented, not big on philosophical discussions, hesitant, undemanding, overly nice, avoids being a bother to anyone

oh right you're both old \o/

what did you say

katakana is the bane of my life.............. after kanji but kanji can be okay.

/totallynotlate

Nah, we're cool, like you. ;)

Kowai, scary

It's probably because I learned katakana first the reason I find it rather easy, I'm getting(gotten) pretty familiar with several kanji, so I can agree there o:

Edited by Soledai

(truthfully i've never played mgq and i have almost no interest in it, but i did see a snake girl once on a street going hora hora.)

The main story (through to book 2, book 3 kind of jumped the shark big time) was actually really good, and you can avoid 90% of the side scenes, but I will also respect your lack of interest.

Extroversion 22%

Orderliness 48%
Emotional Stability 78%

Accommodation 46%

Inquisitiveness 38%

not easily hurt, does not need things to add up perfectly, keeps emotions under control, spends more time in solitary activities than group activities, when ending an association - tends to stop all communication without explanation, does not readily admit mistakes, underachiever, not known for generosity, level emotions, does not care what people think, does not fit in, more logical than abstract, does not value tradition, uninterested in leadership, not impressionable, not prone to envy, values money over acceptance, not open about feelings, unproductive, values solitude, not very happy, pessimistic, plain appearance, inflexible, won't do much to avoid rejection, not afraid of doing the wrong thing, underachiever, does not accept people as they are, unable to stand up for self, slow to forgive, not that interested in others, does not care about image, not prone to giving compliments, rarely prepared, quiet around strangers, does not like touchy feely people, avoids responsibilities, avoids difficult reading material, rarely reinvents self, does not like to lead, not prone to worrying

outsider, does not fit in most places, does not mind going days without speaking to people, does not like night life and crowds, not self expressive, spends more time in solitary activity than group activity, does not compete for the spotlight, fears getting involved with others, not seductive, dresses to avoid standing out, not impulsive, loner, female introverts tend not to like wearing makeup, does not enjoy leadership, not very sexual, more likely to be nerdy, prefers loose fitting clothing, inhibited, suspicious, tattoo averse, unmotivated, can't do anything when they don't fee good, has trouble speaking when emotional, dislikes compliments, desires security and support, does not like accepting help, more visual than verbal, does not want to be famous, likes science fiction, prefers to stick with things they know, not traditional

Fear me. Although some of those descriptors do not fit me