• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

I thought this said "I forgot why I stopped listening to disney"

I was about to say, because your head was on right. ;)

i listen to disney sometimes unironically lmao

ive only made it to the third song on this album guess i can't binge this album after all

But SNES shmups?

That's a tough one, if he wasn't limiting himself to MAME and SNES, I could make a veritable wall.

Or I could try, it would seem like fun.

Edited by Soledai

Me: I cast Thunderclap. (a spell that does thunder damage and is sound based)

DM: Okay. You succeed.

Me: OH GOD I FORGOT MY FRIENDS WERE NEXT TO ME.

they didnt take any damage but they hear ringing

Alright, time to start Stage 16 in Alpha Gaiden.

Which starts with Jamil finally spilling the beans about the GX. Turns out, long ago there was a war between the Earth and Moon. And Jamil fought there, in the GX, since it could only be operated efficiently by a NewType. It was meant to end the war, but apparently something big went on with it that only resulted in backslash to the NewTypes. As the Irregulars note, history repeating itself. The story didn't seem to sit well with Witz and Roybea, since now they announce they quit.

And to make things worse, Garrod has run off with the GX... again. He ends up in a town, where surprisingly there are some Gundams on sale. More so, it's the Double Zeta and the Victory! Yeah, Judau and Usso are there... selling them!? Judau notes is to get money to find the others, but at the same time is savvy enough to know they aren't expected to be really paid for them. And so Garrod decides to throw the GX on sale as well.

Turns out, the buyers are none other than Geraba and Hola, who were also sent over to North Ameria by the Innocent. And then there's also this other buyer, some woman called Emil, who wins the auction for the three Gundams. But before anything else happens, Hola decides to simply take the Gundams by force.

And thus, Stage 16 begins...

Not a hard stage. It's the Breakers, those are low-tier, pft. So I'm not worried I only currently have Judau, Usso, and Garrod at first. This stage also has the starting step for another secret, but it's easy compared to last stage's.

So, on the first enemy turn, Enil will attack Garrod in a scripted fight. After this, I only need to defeat her with Garrod, and the first step to unlock the secret is done. Simple enough. Come the player turn, Puru and Marvette show up. Turns out they were on stanby precisely if things had gone like this. Well, it's good to have a Repair/Resupply unit again. More so since the White Ark can do both.

Edited by Acacia Sgt