• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

i was never a homestuck because i stopped at act 1 and the characters weren't cute or interesting, only annoying

i feel as if undertale is the new homestuck, to be honest, there's even an undertale club at school

ALL OF IT

I READ ALL OF IT

I EVEN DECIDED MY GOD TIER AND PLANET

I WAS HARDCORE INTO IT

tbh i still like some of the characters in it a lot

dave was my favorite

ALL OF IT

I READ ALL OF IT

I EVEN DECIDED MY GOD TIER AND PLANET

I WAS HARDCORE INTO IT

tbh i still like some of the characters in it a lot

dave was my favorite

i don't remember ever being too hardcore over something. maybe neopets? maybe umineko?

god, umineko was the shit, if i could i'd go back and read it all over again

my favorite hamsteak is rose

i don't remember ever being too hardcore over something. maybe neopets? maybe umineko?

god, umineko was the shit, if i could i'd go back and read it all over again

my favorite hamsteak is rose

tbh rose is one of the best things about it

the only stuff i can flat out say i dislike about hs besides the fans were like

the trolls

FUCK THE TROLLS

Alright, time to start Stage 17, and the last of the route split, technically. As in, the last stage of each route is virtually the same, just with different POV's and stuff, and a summary here and there.

Anyway, Tifa has finally woke up, stating something about a dream. After drawing whatever is it that she saw, it turns out to be a Mobile Suit with wings. Something Jamil and Tex seem to recognize as the Turn A. Tifa even dreamed up the location, somewhere down south. Just then sensors detect a warship coming from space, and headed to that same area as Tifa's dream. And thus, the course is set.

Meanwhile, in the actual place, a town called Vicinity, the Moon Race (because who else could that warship belong to?) are engaging in negotiations with the locals, despite some Earthnoids not being happy for the damage and loss that was done before they could establish these talks. This is all explained in more detail in the other route, more on that later... perhaps.

But just then, naturally, things get interrupted by an attack. From a group of militamen, surprisingly piloting Neo Zeon mechas. The Moon Race isn't quite happy at this betrayal, and withdraws. Of course, this has signs of false flag operation all over, but nevertheless, time to fight this "militia".

And thus starts Stage 17.

And back to units I've spend long not using, or used at all, with no equipment parts, or enough upgrades.

This will be fun... not...

Oh yeah Sylveon, while I question your tastes wrt to Red Velvet, I had a secondary thought

"At least she's not a twice fan, I can be happy about that much"

Edited by Soledai

how do you dislike both red velvet and twice do you also dislike gfriend and blackpink

this is a genuine question because it feels like everyone in each fandom is at complete war with each other

HEY LOOK WE CAN DIE TOGETHER

OK LETS GO

Oh yeah Sylveon, while I question your tastes wrt to Red Velvet, I had a secondary thought

"At least she's not a twice fan, I can be happy about that much"

what do you have against red velvet

qb9qoGm.jpg

red velvet is the second best girl group singing- and dancing-wise in the new generation and is arguably the most visually attractive the only things they lack is personality and rapping ability

Oh no no, I don't dislike Red Velvet, I was referring to the goddess thing she said before. They're okay as far as I'm concerned.

Twice is also okay when I'm not listening to their music, if you ask me.