• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

being an artoria fag is lame

being a umu supporter is cool

No

No

Square so insecure about FFXV that they need to check Twitter to see if their fans would buy it over P5

lul

This isn't the first time they've done it, I think this is the third or fourth time now.

And they're a little late since P5 is already... well you know.

[spoiler=ohmy]sI2ntBn.jpgohmy_zps57ba9b7a.png

"Oh my" is right. Where did this happen?

Also, I see that a pic I got acquainted with during my tenure at the FE4 THREAD is back

Edited by Levant Mir Celestia

This isn't the first time they've done it, I think this is the third or fourth time now.

And they're a little late since P5 is already... well you know.

third or fourth they've been feeling insecure because P5?

"Oh my" is right. Where did this happen?

It happened in the "Eternal Hell" dungeon but I think it can happen anywhere. My guess is it's activated by having the two in the same party and having the "Killer Curry" item in your inventory.

[spoiler=Context]Apparently eating the Killer Curry can make you fall in love with whoever you see next, or something. Melvy wanted to get Fried (boring MC harem lead guy) to eat it and fall in love with her, but she left it with Alisia, who ate it instead. Hijinks ensued.

It happened in the "Eternal Hell" dungeon but I think it can happen anywhere. My guess is it's activated by having the two in the same party and having the "Killer Curry" item in your inventory.

[spoiler=Context]Apparently eating the Killer Curry can make you fall in love with whoever you see next, or something. Melvy wanted to get Fried (boring MC harem lead guy) to eat it and fall in love with her, but she left it with Alisia, who ate it instead. Hijinks ensued.

If it has that kind of effect, why is it "Killer" Curry? Also, how do I get that item?

(opinions from a general asshole)

(see above)

photo-7905.jpg?_r=1475114935

third or fourth they've been feeling insecure because P5?

Asking fans if they'd buy it over P5, yes

First few times it was fine, because business tactics, you know, raising awareness, but now I'm like... SE pls it's gonna sell, stop.

shots

Asking fans if they'd buy it over P5, yes

First few times it was fine, because business tactics, you know, raising awareness, but now I'm like... SE pls it's gonna sell, stop.

Dayum

yeah

FF is more widely known than persona, at very least

just settle down, SE

If it has that kind of effect, why is it "Killer" Curry? Also, how do I get that item?

it appears in chest sometimes, or you buy it from one of the wandering merchants

I don't think it shows up till way late in the game, though.

(it restored 999 HP and TP)