Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

I've only had one meal this day...

I will not judge you. Please do share c:

that keeps happening to me but i don't really mind lmao

welllllllll... not about judging but rather not want to be seen as a hater or whatever for a lack of a better word but anyway it's because

i think the concept of boats/ships/whatever turning into girls is plain stupid and unappealing but what do i know, maybe the plot is ~marvelous~. I just can't be bothered because of the concept.

goddamn it my tags keep fucking up

Edited by Yuyuko Saigyouji

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

When one of the heroines got raped and impregnated by a giant caterpillar, then was torn to pieces by a giant bee, and ended up re-assembled as a caterpillar herself and then tried to devour the protagonist just as a giant monster that looked like a cross between Sadako and a deer crushed her for good, I almost thought Ryukishi had finally lost it.

When one of the heroines got raped and impregnated by a giant caterpillar, then was torn to pieces by a giant bee, and ended up re-assembled as a caterpillar herself and then tried to devour the protagonist just as a giant monster that looked like a cross between Sadako and a deer crushed her for good, I almost thought Ryukishi had finally lost it.

OH MY GOD THAT VN

I’ve got nothing against Mega Man, but this game is a carbon copy of Mega Man 3, which already was a carbon copy of Mega Man 2. I can’t believe they could get away releasing the same game over and over again in those days. Not to mention this one doesn’t even have good music anymore.

I’ve been enjoying Wind Waker more than Ocarina of Time or Majora’s Mask, mainly because it wasn’t as cryptic and tedious to get around from one dungeon to another in this one, but the game still lost me when it sent me on a quest to blindly stumble around the world collecting triforce shards like some ocd garbage-man.

I have unexpectedly not finished any anime this season...

sheesh...

that's fine though, I am about to grab a snack.

I haven't watched much either, honesty, it's all so boring.

But, let me tell you one that made me audibly talk to the tv, in a bad way; Qualidea Code

Hey now, you can't say something like that around any friends(?) and not expect them to reply the way I just did.

Or maybe you can, just considerably pushy about it. ;)

welllllllll... not about judging but rather not want to be seen as a hater or whatever for a lack of a better word but anyway it's because

i think the concept of boats/ships/whatever turning into girls is plain stupid and unappealing but what do i know, maybe the plot is ~marvelous~. I just can't be bothered because of the concept.

What about turning into cars?

You know it's bad when you have someone who doesn't talk when he's watching animu, say these as his first words while watching:

"Please die, I really hope you die"

Qualidea has the potential to be like one of those ones that starts like absolute shit and probably gets better, but dear lord I cannot be assed to bother sitting through that crap.

PS EDIT: No alcohol was consumed during, before, or after the watching of this bad show

Edited by Soledai

But see, both the ridiculous and the logical have a place in comedy.

if it makes you feel any better, I'm of a similar opinion. Not the exact opinion, mind you, just similar.

I haven't watched much either, honesty, it's all so boring.

But, let me tell you one that made me audibly talk to the tv, in a bad way; Qualidea Code

Hey now, you can't say something like that around any friends(?) and not expect them to reply the way I just did.

Or maybe you can, just considerably pushy about it. ;)

Ah, Qualidea Code. That's one of the ones I definitely want to finish. I'll rage at the tv when the time comes.

And have I been sneakily added to some one's friend list without my notice again? I thought I was being careful to avoid that, ha.

Edited by ___

What about turning into cars?

what I'll turn YOU into a car.

But see, both the ridiculous and the logical have a place in comedy.

if it makes you feel any better, I'm of a similar opinion. Not the exact opinion, mind you, just similar.

what logical though

I see. Well that's okay too.

This was.. amusing

Ah, Qualidea Code. That's one of the ones I definitely want to finish. I'll rage at the tv when the time comes.

And have I been sneakily added to some one's friend list without my notice again? I thought I was being careful to avoid that, ha.

Like... they set a tone with "the world ending", then betrayed it within minutes, the world not being destroyed and high school. Also, how much have you seen?

Nah, I added the question mark because I wasn't terribly sure how cordial we are.

what I'll turn YOU into a car.

what logical though

I see. Well that's okay too.

See, for comedy to be, well, comedy, there must be both a logical and an irrational component to it. The logical component is that girls are cute. The irrational one is that warships are cute. Or something to that effect. Don't take this as expert analysis since I only watched 1 episode of the anime, but that's the general basis for the show, in so far as I was able to see. Like waves in the ocean, it's the right type of comedic frequency for the right audience, of which me and you are not a part of.

Nah, I added the question mark because I wasn't terribly sure how cordial we are.

Hmm, I have tried to be as polite and approachable as possible to people. I always say "thank you" and stuff.

Well, go ahead and talk as you wish, you don't seem the type to be rude or anything.