• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

o

if people can call stuff i like trash then i'm entitled to do the same thing with things i don't like ye

Does this mean you're gonna start ripping into touhou?

these videos remind me of brainwashing

what if they are

dun dun duuun

also, I should have known that pic was yandere chan

thx Dusk

ya woops i should really sleep too GONNA DO THAT night

I'm gonna try to go too gnight damian

Does this mean you're gonna start ripping into touhou?

I don't feel like ripping into anything right now I wanna sometimes but I don't feel like I get the same treatment as others and get treated harsher for being negative about things like for example theres someone on here that starts complaining whenever Fate gets brought up for example almost everytime and yet nobody really bats an eye ??????????????????

idk what I'm saying is I guess I feel like I'm not allowed to be as opinionated as other people even though I see others talk about stuff with just as much vitrol if not worse and it always turns out ugly when I do it and get people jumping down my throat like why do I gotta be "well-behaved" all the time pffffffff

the whole subject is a huge can of worms though and idk if I should say anymore I don't want someone being harsh with me about it bc then my headspace will take a turn for the worse again and I'll hold a grudge against them 5ever unless they try to make it up to me

IIII seem to be getting upset on how I get treated compared to others in a lot of ways lately like damn, its nice talking about it though I will probably regret it later ahjskls;d;;dfld;s;s

...To be perfectly candid, I saw that question to be practically asking 'are you gonna start picking fights' wrt touhou

If that wasn't the case, then do excuse me, that's just how I perceived it.

I don't feel like ripping into anything right now I wanna sometimes but I don't feel like I get the same treatment as others and get treated harsher for being negative about things like for example theres someone on here that starts complaining whenever Fate gets brought up for example almost everytime and yet nobody really bats an eye ??????????????????

i think it's because everyone knows that persons shit and is tired of it but doesn't want to bother arguing about it probably

not that it really matters

Edited by Tryhard

idk what I'm saying is I guess I feel like I'm not allowed to be as opinionated as other people even though I see others talk about stuff with just as much vitrol if not worse and it always turns out ugly when I do it and get people jumping down my throat like why do I gotta be "well-behaved" all the time pffffffff

IIII seem to be getting upset on how I get treated compared to others in a lot of ways lately like damn, its nice talking about it though I will probably regret it later ahjskls;d;;dfld;s;s

I think it just devolved into

"It's his opinion, why bother arguing"

You really don't need too

If it ever does go like that for you, I might rack that more in as just shitty timing

Everyone needs to lay their opinion, and if people try giving shit on a opinion on the Internet, just tell them to screw off

no point in trying to argue over different opinions

It's good to get these kinds of feelings off your chest

Nothing to really feel regret for

...To be perfectly candid, I saw that question to be practically asking 'are you gonna start picking fights' wrt touhou

If that wasn't the case, then do excuse me, that's just how I perceived it.

that wasn't my intention, my bad

It's me isn't it? no one cares for my fate/hate rants and I get swept aside as that guy yelling at the clouds

I remember back in the kiddy days when everyone used to run around talking about what teams in pokemon were goat and playing Smash and getting salty, where'd the time go?

that wasn't my intention, my bad

No my bads, I had the inkling you wouldn't do that. But it can come off that way to someone less sensible, but I doubt a senseless person would think that far ahead, so it's moot. ;)

I think it just devolved into

"It's his opinion, why bother arguing"

You really don't need too

If it ever does go like that for you, I might rack that more in as just shitty timing

Everyone needs to lay their opinion, and if people try giving shit on a opinion on the Internet, just tell them to screw off

no point in trying to argue over different opinions

It's good to get these kinds of feelings off your chest

Nothing to really feel regret for

@the intention thing dw I know you're not the type to egg on people like that

I see

could be yeah, I mean it could be a lot of things uhhh It might be me too since I'm not exactly good at wording things and I get moody too uh

but I get what you mean

thanksss, theres a lot of stuff I wish I could say but I'm pretty sure I'd pretty sure people would find me unlikeable or get scared off I really wish my therapist didn't have such wonky dates of availability..

i think it's because everyone knows that persons shit and is tired of it but doesn't want to bother arguing about it probably

not that it really matters

oh

thats...actually pretty comforting tbh though I feel like saying that makes me sound jerkish

I still worry when others do it though and people don't mind because they're ~charismatic~ or whatnot though but you know what I'm gonna not dwell on it for now its not worth it, its a shame this feeling comes back every once in awhile though

I don't know what else to say besides pardon the episode and thanks I should sleep FOR REAL NOW gnight

It's me isn't it? no one cares for my fate/hate rants and I get swept aside as that guy yelling at the clouds

I just assumed you had a love/hate relationship with it because Jeanne

What did you do to fix it, man

Coffee. After that, I just waited for the crash

...It came almost a day later.

This is a fair assessment

I remember back in the kiddy days when everyone used to run around talking about what teams in pokemon were goat and playing Smash and getting salty, where'd the time go?

i blame undertale

No my bads, I had the inkling you wouldn't do that. But it can come off that way to someone less sensible, but I doubt a senseless person would think that far ahead, so it's moot. ;)

thanks, fam

@the intention thing dw I know you're not the type to egg on people like that

I see

could be yeah, I mean it could be a lot of things uhhh It might be me too since I'm not exactly good at wording things and I get moody too uh

but I get what you mean

thanksss, theres a lot of stuff I wish I could say but I'm pretty sure I'd pretty sure people would find me unlikeable or get scared off I really wish my therapist didn't have such wonky dates of availability..

thanks .w.

It's all good

just try to relax

i wouldnt worry about that

can't please every single person in the world, ya know

it's all worth it for Jeanne tbh