• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

oh my god that didnt evne hit me until now but as soon as i read your post i started crying oh man i really hope she's doing okay i want an update on her condition

well with seunghee's prize in girl spirit this will give them the chance to help her relax and give her moral support towards everything so it should be okay hopefully

but yeah I pray for her health and wellbeing ahhhhhhhhhhh

apparently she might have lost weight cause she thought she was gaining more fans the skinnier she was and that's just ;__;

well with seunghee's prize in girl spirit this will give them the chance to help her relax and give her moral support towards everything so it should be okay hopefully

but yeah I pray for her health and wellbeing ahhhhhhhhhhh

apparently she might have lost weight cause she thought she was gaining more fans the skinnier she was and that's just ;__;

I HEARD THE LAST THING THATS SO HEARTBREAKING

tbh jine used to be my least favourite omg but because of this shes shot up to number two thats such a shitty thing and oh my goddd

I HEARD THE LAST THING THATS SO HEARTBREAKING

tbh jine used to be my least favourite omg but because of this shes shot up to number two thats such a shitty thing and oh my goddd

SAME

that and everytime I think of the looking japanese thing just grinds my gears like wth she's korean just like you all but AHHHH dumb people

like the main/lead vocalist/dancer/rapper roles + visual are obviously important (unless ur one of those groups who, like, never raps hi gfriend hi apink)

leader CAN be important and maknae is just barely excusable

face is shaky as fuck but it can exist i guess?? and a variety show personality is sometimes important if the rest of the group is boring as bricks (hi red velvet) or just hates talking (hi exo)

BUT THEN THERE ARE THE PEOPLE WHO ARE STILL PART OF A GROUP DESPITE NOT ACTUALLY DOING ANYTHING--

right now i want to eat an entire cake

i don't have a cake and my stomach wouldn't take it

eat half of one compromi--oh i just read your second line uh woops thats problematic

like in monsta x. ok minhyuk's variety goon, yeah, i can accept that, he's fun and cute. but why is wonho there oh my god i can actually approve of him becoming lead vocalist over shownu if this gets rid of the dilemma

no offense to jine and binnie BUT THE SAME THING APPLIES i like jine's voice though shes excusable

THE FUCK DOES LITERALLY HALF OF WJSN DO

whos youngjae tbh

with yeri's addition to red velvet joy has no official role but the ironic thing is that joy is 100x more useful since she can be considered part of the visual/vocal/dance/rap line all at once

@super junior