• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Funny thing about the whole math is magic is that during my tutoring session tonight I apparently blew my student's mind when I showed him how to quickly solve a problem and called it sorcery.

Edited by LuxSpes

as long as the student found it engaging?

He did find it engaging. So much so that he insisted on staying a bit past the one hour mark to complete some problems.

lux please tutor me xoxo

tbh

WOW

But sure I guess, though I'm not as familiar with the US school system and for anything above Québec 4th year of high school (out of 5 total years) I'm kind of rusty. Though tutoring has helped me shake of the rust in some instance. So if you need help with science/math problems I'd be happy to help as much as I can.

i forgot i was looking at wikihow in one of my tabs and lemme tell u it is terrifying to open a tab and just see this with no context

That is kind of a weird thing to stumble upon with no context

Reminds me of one of the best things to come out of FFT: Arithmeticians. Casting spells with magic since 1997...

The concept needs to be used more, I'd say.

FFTA could use one, but then they'd counter it by having Judges swarm you for it all the damn time.

258e09edf8.png

i was expecting Soledai to surpass me though in post count

Guess my hiatus was for naught, then

That would have required me being around more.

No one says or does anything to keep my interest, so I'm just in the background.

Edited by Soledai

FFTA could use one, but then they'd counter it by having Judges swarm you for it all the damn time.

Maybe. But imagine them in a standard job-system game. Would be interesting.

last night i had a dream where every wound i got ended up being healed over by teeth

it was freaky

i remember crying for someone to help when someone cut my arm and teeth burst through the wound

last night i had a dream where every wound i got ended up being healed over by teeth

it was freaky

i remember crying for someone to help when someone cut my arm and teeth burst through the wound

That's some pretty disturbing imagery I must say. Kind of reminds me of Shirou though, but with teeth instead of swords

it was freaky

actually, fun fact

there is a disease that turns every single bruising or wound you have into bone

so eventually, you get taken over by a skeleton

That's some pretty disturbing imagery I must say. Kind of reminds me of Shirou though, but with teeth instead of swords

i blame playing anatomy before going to bed

actually, fun fact

there is a disease that turns every single bruising or wound you have into bone

so eventually, you get taken over by a skeleton

oh yeah i know about that

its one of the freakiest diseases i've ever heard if not THE freakiest