• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

@Lux: I'm good BUT ALSO PRESSED cuz I need to get home by midnight to submit an assignment but like usual the buses are late

Gnu?

I'm doing well. I had assignments due before midnight today as well, but luckily, I brought my laptop to university today and was able to complete and send both of them. So now, I'm relaxing a bit. The fact that I saw my little bro after not seeing him in a while this week-end is also a happy event in my week.

Alright, time for some Alpha Gaiden.

Starting with Stage 18, going back to post-acpocalyptic Canada to Fort Severn... for real!

Which means, the people going are doing last-minute preparations. Kid even considers giving the GX an add-on, considering how unreliable the Satellite Cannon can be (needs Full Moon and all that). Speaking of, a good point is brought up about why the Moon Race hasn't done anything to the Project Aegis facilities, if only to disrupt just the GX's weapon and leave the rest alone. Seems they won't touch the place for some reason.

In any case, the Frost Brothers are surveying Fort Severn, where indeed the Innocent have been ammasing a big army. It seems however they're more interested in the NewType research that's being done.

Speaking of, Fort Severn's staff has noted the Innocent may be making a mistake relying too much on the Breakers. In any case, they can be of use defending them while they further their own agenda. That certainly doesn't sound like foreshadowing at all... nope...

Anyway, The Freeden has arrived within sight, and they take note of all the Breakers gathered. Oh look, it's our old friends, Hola and Gelaba... and Vickman too? My my, what a reunion... which expectively, is not the friendly kind as now they're firing upon the Freeden. So much for uniting against the Moon Race, huh. And the stage begins.

Quite a few number of Walker Machines and landships. The skill point for this stage is to rout within 7 turns. The landships are going to be the main problem here. Pft, the WM's will only be minor nuisances at worst. At least I have Combattler and Reideen for heavy hitters. Those ships have around 25K-27K HP...

@Lux: Man that's the kind of day I planned to have (laptop included) but I've literally been sxrewed over by public transit three times today.

Aww I'm glad that you got to see him.