• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

my parents keep guilt-tripping me and mom made me promise that I can't move across the country unless i'm engaged but I didn't even get to say anything she just wants things her way this is why I'm never happy

that feel when you will probably never be popular cos you're not a girl

this is false i'm not popular either and i need that sort of attention and people thinking i'm cool to thrive r i p

i think you're pretty well known though i believe in u

What

oh

its only hiphopheads

thank goodness

It seems like r/hhh doesn't technically exists, but it redirects to hiphopheads

whatever happened to that hhh wikia

Uncomplete and forgotten like all those other HHH projects

my parents keep guilt-tripping me and mom made me promise that I can't move across the country unless i'm engaged but I didn't even get to say anything she just wants things her way this is why I'm never happy

they can try to make you promise but it's ultimately your life and she has no say in it. though i know it's difficult....

a team of one is hard to manage

I was going to say "then imagine how hard a team of 4 is" then I realized that if one consider themselves a team of one, it can indeed be harder to work alone than in a group since you have only you to motivate yourself and can't rely on anyone else to lighten the load.

kind of why it just flopped

it was just me, and then i got distracted by other stuff and more other stuff i'd rather not talk about in public

lesson learned

dont tackle big projects you know you're not gonna stick with until the end

thought about getting a social worker?

Me? I'm not really sure what to do, the longer I live here the worse I feel and more self-destructive I get but I'm really fearful of doing anything because of how they'll react or what'll happen to me..The whole moving in with my friends plan is pretty much bust for now because they kept getting their work hours cut and they don't even have internet anymore and the one friend's mom is p awful herself and it doesn't look like they're getting out anytime soon, I don't like my relatives either SO I really have nowhere else to go

another problem is that I'm on SSI with my mom as my payee so she basically has control over me and the money I get every month so unless I can get it switched to me as payee theres not much I can do and I don't know if doing that will go well while I'm still here

they can try to make you promise but it's ultimately your life and she has no say in it. though i know it's difficult....

True, but idk what shes capable of if I defy her

feel trapped

kind of why it just flopped

it was just me, and then i got distracted by other stuff and more other stuff i'd rather not talk about in public

lesson learned

dont tackle big projects you know you're not gonna stick with until the end

Well you have to know your limits and avoid spending time and energy in an in the end, pointless endeavor since it can end up burning you out. But I think it's good to challenge oneself to complete something once you've started it, if only to practice self-discipline. Though for that purpose, smaller projects are a better starting point than big ones. Not that I'm one to talk since I've been working on the same story for 2 years now and I've barely got anything written down '>v>

Me? I'm not really sure what to do, the longer I live here the worse I feel and more self-destructive I get but I'm really fearful of doing anything because of how they'll react or what'll happen to me..The whole moving in with my friends plan is pretty much bust for now because they kept getting their work hours cut and they don't even have internet anymore and the one friend's mom is p awful herself and it doesn't look like they're getting out anytime soon, I don't like my relatives either SO I really have nowhere else to go

another problem is that I'm on SSI with my mom as my payee so she basically has control over me and the money I get every month so unless I can get it switched to me as payee theres not much I can do and I don't know if doing that will go well while I'm still here

really kind of what im suggesting a in house social worker

someone to come in and really help with this dysfunction

Well you have to know your limits and avoid spending time and energy in an in the end, pointless endeavor since it can end up burning you out. But I think it's good to challenge oneself to complete something once you've started it, if only to practice self-discipline. Though for that purpose, smaller projects are a better starting point than big ones. Not that I'm one to talk since I've been working on the same story for 2 years now and I've barely got anything written down '>v>

did have this one smaller project i did over the summer that saw the end

actually proud of it

[spoiler=...]

I have all these resources yet not enough steel to repair.. I'm-

d714e734e4f5060bdb537f633b5fdcc0.png

[spoiler=history repeats itself ]

GUEWKJx.png

edit: oops I cropped it too much on gyazo when I took it

anyways I can't repair :/

Edited by ♯Jin

but what exactly did i do

DID YOU PUT ME ON IGNORE

You just made a post that disproved a thought I had.

I wouldn't have known you posted if you were.

soooooooooooooooool go on skype unless you are

I typically am, yes.

Including right now.

Like are the things going on here really that interesting to people??

photo-7745.png?_r=1475459307

But that's just my guess

Edited by Soledai

did have this one smaller project i did over the summer that saw the end

actually proud of it

That sounds pretty good. Doing small projects you can be proud of is a good way of building self-esteem and self-discipline, which may let you become confident enough to tackle a slightly bigger project. Don't know why I remembered this weird metaphor now, but "you've gotta eat an elephant one bite at a time"

photo-7745.png?_r=1475459307

But that's just my guess

wow

>v>

sounds like a helpful one indeed

The elephant metaphor? If so it is. When a task feels overwhelming because of how big it is, breaking it down in smaller, more manageable parts is the best way to succeed.

A guy who climbed the Everest and came to do a talk at my high school used that metaphor.

really kind of what im suggesting a in house social worker

someone to come in and really help with this dysfunction

Oh

..yeah I'm kind of really afraid to do anything like that unless I have everything packed and can get out ASAP or already out of the house

[spoiler=history repeats itself ]

GUEWKJx.png

edit: oops I cropped it too much on gyazo when I took it

anyways I can't repair :/

i'm always lacking some type of metal

man i know im biased as fuck but monbebes are the most hard-working fandom when it comes to their idols wtf like

1. 1thek's channel is the most commonly used to watch new music videos and even for huge groups like bts the views on 1thek's mv total to wayyy more than the views on the official channel

88568c26c6.pnga08ba75421.png

but 1thek views don't count toward winning on inkigayo so for monsta x people actually watch the starship channel mv way more. they're the only group i know that this applies to lmao

9ef4f369b5.png9f386d2ccb.png

2. on mcountdown's pre-voting monsta x actually competes with got7 and shinee??? seriously got7 and shinee are huge and from jyp/sm respectively and the fact that mx is still second is amazing

2404c63e9a.png

i actually went to monsta x's v-app chat earlier and everyone was like "im makin 10 accounts to vote" and man believe me i have never seen that for any other group i follow

3. the first like 20 comments on mcountdown's sns section are all #몬스타엑스. a screenshot would be too long but considering the size of the fandom compared to the likes of shinee and got7 that's rly impressive

4. competing with got7, again

3a122f027a.png

5. seriously by the end of the fighter countdown livestream there was 21 million hearts!!!! 21 million!!!!!!!!!!! thats one of the fastest times a v-app video's ever gotten so many unless you compare that to bts and exo

idk man i just rly admire all this like of course every group wants to get their first win but monsta x is so incredibly vocal about it and the fact that monbebes are working so hard to make this happen is so cool to me bless this fandom

Edited by sinumi