Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

try and be strong <3

will try yes

hm

then i'd say to give it a shot when those things look all clear to go..

my condolences for your situation

Yeah

and thank you

pretty much i realised that with your situation... i'm not sure what she'd do either. people can be pretty scary but well... if you dunno when you'll be coming out here, there should be enough time for her to maybe change her mind. maybe she was in some of her 'moods' today?

Should be, but I don't think she'll ever accept it. Mood or no mood it seems she'll do whatever to keep me here and basically owning me while trying to convince my brother to come back as well even if it means wasting loads of money bringing him back. She always asks him to come home on the phone and insists he must be "miserable" living over there

she just wants us to stay with her forever and its kinda creepy actually

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Should be, but I don't think she'll ever accept it. Mood or no mood it seems she'll do whatever to keep me here and basically owning me while trying to convince my brother to come back as well even if it means wasting loads of money bringing him back. She always asks him to come home on the phone and insists he must be "miserable" living over there

she just wants us to stay with her forever and its kinda creepy actually

ugh she's taking the whole thing of keeping your kids around you too extreme. What about your dad? though from last time... yeah. Well.... you said that she said you can't move out unless you get engaged. how would she know if/when it's true? I mean obviously it wouldn't be feasible in her eyes if it's too soon but... well it's still a problem to live with her right now. I keep wishing she would be those kinda parents who'd change their minds the next moment but doesn't sound like it. x_x

Yeah

and thank you

just try to hold out

you can always vent to me if you need too

honestly

it makes me wanna write something about it

it gives me a reason to write about qrow :3

thats a good enough motivator

get to writing

ugh she's taking the whole thing of keeping your kids around you too extreme. What about your dad? though from last time... yeah. Well.... you said that she said you can't move out unless you get engaged. how would she know if/when it's true? I mean obviously it wouldn't be feasible in her eyes if it's too soon but... well it's still a problem to live with her right now. I keep wishing she would be those kinda parents who'd change their minds the next moment but doesn't sound like it. x_x

Uhh, eh... He doesn't act as forceful as she does but he still says shit to subtly try to convince me to stay with them like "I just want you to know that no matter where you go, there isn't anyone who would love or take care of you as well as we do" like l o l ok maybe if your definition taking care of someone the most is making them feel trapped and contributing to them feeling suicidal most of the time, he's generally more passive tho but he still says guilt trippy shit like that and its just one of those things that make me instantly go from "somewhat ok" to "everything is awful" fast

I have no idea how long she expects things to go on before its out of the "too soon" window or if she'd ever be satisfied regardless of how long I wait, either way for my own wellbeing and stability I can't really afford to live with either of them for too long and would just like to get out as soon as the chance presents itself

just try to hold out

you can always vent to me if you need too

I will, yes

and thank you aaaaa

It was a hot day and Light came home from school. As he got to his house he saw a strange car outside and he knew immediately it was not American because the wheel was on the wrong side. He walked in the front door to find his dad Soichiro and his mom (AN: I cant remember her name sorry!). They looked surprised to see him.

"Mom dad what's going on?" Light asked them.

"Light we have something to tell you" said his dad while playing with his mustache.

"This is your twin brother Dark Yagami" they both said together, and pointed to the guy in the corner of the room.

Dark looked exactly the same as Light except that he had black hair and was dressed like Mello (but Light hadn't met mello yet so he didn't know that ;-) ). He got up and walked across the room.

"Hi bro! I'm Dark!" he said lolling and offered his hand to shake.

"How could you not tell me about this!?" Light shouted like mad.

"We sent him to a top secret orphanage in Whales (its a town in England) where he would learn to be the next L. We can't tell anyone because its top secret and kira might find out and Kira might try to kill him" his mom said.

Light was crazy and punched table.