Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

omg i am in bed and have been tryin to sleep for the past hourish but i decided to check my phone and yes there was a notification from v-app and long story short i managed to witness the last 10 seconds of a monsta x livestream and it was great and amazing and id like to thank myself for checking my phone god bless me and fuck wonho

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

I just realized another thing from the movie. That part in the zoo, they showed a hyena laughing. The laugh sounded pretty much identical to Ripper Roo's laugh in the Crash Bandicoot games. A quick check and... indeed, they took the laugh from the hyena, tweaked it slightly, and gave it to Ripper Roo!

Man, what a fact...

I hate it when I get toothpaste in my hair, and it gets all crusty. I tried to suck it out, but it's not getting better.

it didnt get around too much of the hair, yeah?

Just a bit on the right that my toothbrush hit or I must have spit on or something.

shampoo it off

on the bits where it is

I just washed it yesterday, and I think I might let it go for now. I didn't even leave the house today and might not again until Tuesday, the way I feel right now.

nothing to do those few days?

Just trying to feel better, with a two year old who gets mad if he's not in the same room as me.

That moment when you realize you just screwed up for nothing.

Well, screw up enough and it won't matter too much.

On a more positive note, I'm starting to feel a bit more motivated to get my work done.

Still, I wish there was at least one interesting anime to follow this season...

You make it sound like you're about to lose your job.

Well, don't look at the current ones, it's all the same drivel. Look for older ones.

I hate it when I get toothpaste in my hair, and it gets all crusty. I tried to suck it out, but it's not getting better.

I can't say I've ever had this wonderful sounding scenario happen.

The most I've done is eaten some hair when I eat.

REMINDER THAT MY FRIENDS LAST YEAR LET ME NAME THE GROUP FOR ONE OF OUR AP PRESENTATIONS AND I WAS LIKE "ok we'll be goon squad" AND THEY LIKED IT BUT MY TEACHER MISREAD IT SO WE BECAME THE GOOD SQUAD INSTEAD SO LAME

Sue your teacher for defamation.

Just trying to feel better, with a two year old who gets mad if he's not in the same room as me.

I was delivering mail yesterday and one letter was addressed to someone named Leo, and then it hit me that I can't think of the name Leo without associating it with you anymore.

It sounds like he's depriving you of some well-needed rest now though, which can't be good. <w< I hope you'll feel better soon.

Edited by Hattusili the Egg

Sue your teacher for defamation.

I was delivering mail yesterday and one letter was addressed to someone named Leo, and then it hit me that I can't think of the name Leo without associating it with you anymore.

It sounds like he's depriving you of some well-needed rest now though, which can't be good. <w< I hope you'll feel better soon.

The awful thing about giving your children love and attention is that they want it all the time. Both Leo and my cat like to follow me everywhere when I'm at home. But I wouldn't have it any other way. It's the best feeling in the world to see his face light up when I get home, and he will grow up feeling loved.

It's cold :(

That cold toilet seat in the morning is so awful

Meanwhile I still start the AC unit in my room a little before going to sleep because I find it's slightly too hot in my room.

Though my feet are a bit cold right now I must say.

Cold toilet seat is bad though

@Soledai: I say the same about EA! Nothing wrong with them wanting to get feedback, but there's so much floating out there already. They need to get on making the packs that people want so said people can stop complaining