Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

hi ebony

hi hi

there is a fnaf section in the kids clothing aisle

that reminds me of when i went on deviantart and found a fnaf oc who was enemies with brogres

man ever since the mbc incident wonho has been visibly upset during performances and fansigns and even the 1thek idol arcade clip : ( it does make sense that he'd be the most affected out of everyone in monsta x tho

he and hyungwon and shownu are all part of the dance line so they probably played the biggest role in choreographing that dance break for sorry sorry but hyungwon and shownu are super chill so yeah they were probably upset by mbc but it was like whatever in a few days

out of everyone in the group wonho is the most emotional and he's also super protective of the group and monbebes and is monsta x's self-proclaimed biggest fan and idk even though he was the one explaining the entire situation during that one v-live and he did a super good job of being composed he had a rly sad expression the entire time and afterwards he forced a smile which was rly heartbreaking idk

and minhyuk has obviously been affected pretty badly too : ( usually he's very happy-to-lucky and i've always considered him to have the best stage presence out of everyone in monsta x but recently both he and wonho have been very out of it onstage. heck minhyuk barely looks like he's doing the choreography

and during the v-live minhyuk wasn't smiling at ALL which was really weird to see because minhyuk is such a sunshine goon and if MINHYUK is pissed about it then monsta x is probably dying minnie is the moodmaker when things like this happen

idk man i just hope mbc apologizes soon :''''''')