Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

What are you replying to?

...Tends to be my question more oft than not

lmao i have no idea

when i really want to post but i dont know what to say i just say smth random, but since yer post is above mine i guess i'm replying to yers?

lmao i have no idea

when i really want to post but i dont know what to say i just say smth random, but since yer post is above mine i guess i'm replying to yers?

Oh I see... well, I wasn't bothered or anything jsyk, it was just curious timing.

On the flipside, it's certainly different than the norm, or my type of post.

I dunno, I can still listen to the soundtrack without cringing and remember having a good time with the game.

same

asriel's still one of the cutest things to exist in fiction too imo

he's JUST SO TINYYYY

I would say I'm surprised about the amount of dislikes, but considering the reputation Undertale's Fanbase has garnered, I'm not.

It's a cringey song and it's awful

I don't think it has anything to do with the game.

same

asriel's still one of the cutest things to exist in fiction too imo

he's JUST SO TINYYYY

tumblr_o4q12rkYqX1uefti6o1_500.gif

It's a cringey song and it's awful

I don't think it has anything to do with the game.

I dunno, the comments seemed more upset at the fact that it was a non-pacifist run depiction of Undertale than by the song itself.

So with Garrod in position, he has the Jenice self-destruct to cover his infiltration of the base as everyone else withdraws. Bad for him, he's quickly found out. Good for him, it was Heero and Duo.

Meanwhile, another familiar face shows up as well, Enil. Looks like her father and Nomoa were old friends. She's more than happy to help taking Garrod down, though on the condition Nomoa reveals what he's up to. Which he does: the Patoulia, a colossal Mobile Armor from the days of the Earth-Moon war. He and Enil's father worked hard to unearth and repair the thing, until the Innocent showed interest in the thing. Enil's father died preventing them from getting the Patoulia, and now Nomoa plans to use it to finish off both the Moon Race and the Innocent. Hence his interest in Newtype research, as only they can use the Patoulia. All this was eavesdropped by Garrod and company, and now they promptly hurry to rescue Tifa.

They find her, and Karis as well. Garrod tries to make him see that Nomoa is only using him and the lives lost for his research in order to perfect the process, but Karis is not only aware but has no regrets. He thinks its a path worth the cost, and soon everyone will do so and peace will be achieved. Hmm, everyone becoming newtypes as the path humanity has to take... now where have I heard that before... hmm, where... Either way, they are able to escape from Karis, but not without Tifa first pointing out that natural-born newtypes do exist, of which she is one, and thus a seed of doubt is planted within Karis.

Nomoa finally learns of Tifa's rescue and now orders the Breakers to sortie.

And now the second half begins. Just Heero and Duo against Breakers, which include Hola, Gerava, and Vickman again in their landships. The objective is now to flee to a designated point within 5 turns. Well, at least I have the Wing Zero Custom with upgrades...

But well, I'll deal with that another day.