• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

what about the name tells if it's shit?

I'm not talking about it specifically, this is just one case. It doesn't have to be anything bad about the name, you just dislike it.

Either way, humor me; have you ever caught of glimpse of something, like say, a name, instinctively thought "wow, that must be terrible"

Then thought, "nah, that's just superficial of me", then gave it a shot, then it ended up the crap you initially predicted?

Now have this happen repeatedly; Repeatedly is not two or three times. When you break it down, it's just being superficial, even if in some cases it's not intended.

help! my anime title is just the title of a light novel!

Oh my gosh, I had no idea.

This totally changes my perspective, I no longer think it's terrible because it was a name used elsewhere. Hence I will adopt this mentality for everything.

loving kpop girls is hard because i have like seven different bias categories for guys but like two for girls

luna seunghee hyolyn ailee wendy are all "holy SHIT she is an amazing vocalist and i love her and want to marry her" but that's too many how do i pick an ultimate out of that

UHHHH I JUST LISTENED TO GALAXY AND KEEP ON DOIN' AND NOW I'M LISTENING TO FREE SOMEBODY

IT'S PRETTY NICE

I LIKE FREE SOMEBODY

WOW COOL SWEET AMAZING

I LOVE FREE SOMEBODY'S LYRICS THEY JUST MAKE ME WANT TO (clenches fists) FREE SOMEBODY

Breathe is very good too.....

loving kpop girls is hard because i have like seven different bias categories for guys but like two for girls

luna seunghee hyolyn ailee wendy are all "holy SHIT she is an amazing vocalist and i love her and want to marry her" but that's too many how do i pick an ultimate out of that

Dice roll.

jk seunghee's been my ub since like forever but who's after seunghee i'm stressed

DICE ROLL!!!

jk there's nothing wrong with ties

I'm extremely bad at picking favorites, so I don't even try anymore if it doesn't come to me naturally.

WOW COOL SWEET AMAZING

I LOVE FREE SOMEBODY'S LYRICS THEY JUST MAKE ME WANT TO (clenches fists) FREE SOMEBODY

YES ME TOO

/ME FREES

Breathe is very good too.....

Dice roll.

DICE ROLL!!!

yes i used to not like breathe but i listened to it again yesterday and i was like holy shit why did i not like this

lmao