• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Alright, time to continues with Alpha Gaiden's stage 19.

With just Heero and Duo against lots of Breakers. On the other hand, the objective is to head to a designated point within 5 turns. Well, might as well, and take as many Breakers as I can...

This is great. Hearing White Reflection, and the Deathscythe Hell Custom's Beam Scissors pretty much can one-shot the Walker Machines... granted, through critical hits, but it has such a high chance bonus... and it's post movement 1-5 range with no terrain penalties. It may be it's only weapon other than the measly Vulcan guns every Gundam has... but that's pretty much enough if one wants to use to the endgame.

But I'm not, actually. Maybe in another playthrough or something...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Okay, apparently Wing Zero Custom was far enough to not count... *soft-resets*

You know, now that I think about it, considering both Heero and Duo have Garrod and Tifa in the Gundams as well, it would've been a nice detail to actually do have them show up in the unit list as co-pilots. Would've been an interesting little detail. And more Seishin to use. Well, to me at least. Oh well...

Alright, with both near the designated location, the Freeden shows up. Garrod and Tifa hop into the GX Divider. Seems Garrod is determined to save Karis from his eventual fate if he continues his current path. On cue, both he and Enil sortie.

And now, the time to continue the unlocking process of unlocking the secret from the previous route split. This one comes in steps. First, Garrod must defeat Karis. The Vertigo won't be tough to take down, so easy enough...

Hmm, while the Breakers have been chasing Heero and Duo, it seems Hola, Geraba, and Vickman are content to just stay where they are. Well, I'll deal with them eventually then as well.

634.png

I like this design cause the luxurious mane looks good on it and there's good reasons as to why he could gain such a luxurious mane.

This reminds me I should make a run where I use an Ampharos. Mega-Ampharos is fabulous.

This should also discredit the baseless slander than I'm jealous of the luxurious locks

[8:49:38 PM] Shadowfrost Zenbiniar: My sister showed me S&M's demo and

[8:49:49 PM] Shadowfrost Zenbiniar: they got rid of the control pad
[8:50:05 PM] Shadowfrost Zenbiniar: Also, pressing A to open doors like its the fucking force
[8:50:09 PM] Charlotte the Memer: yeah i played the demo its weird to get use to
[8:50:20 PM] Shadowfrost Zenbiniar: I want to die tbh

I like this design cause the luxurious mane looks good on it and there's good reasons as to why he could gain such a luxurious mane.

This reminds me I should make a run where I use an Ampharos. Mega-Ampharos is fabulous.

This should also discredit the baseless slander than I'm jealous of the luxurious locks

Yeah I'm sure you're not jealous but I sort of doubt that you're not envious

:smug: