• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

It was cold enough for me to need two blankets a few nights ago but now it's warm enough for me to overheat with one blanket i hate seasons sometimes

ya.....=( need a hug

m-maybe

tbh im gonna change my life goal from "sing with chen" to "sing with luna." bye chen i'm ditching u

I sort of feel an obligation to be offended on Chen's behalf but lmao he's a loser

It was cold enough for me to need two blankets a few nights ago but now it's warm enough for me to overheat with one blanket i hate seasons sometimes

m-maybe

I sort of feel an obligation to be offended on Chen's behalf but lmao he's a loser

lmao don't die

i cant find a baekhyun gif appropriate for this situation so i guess ull have to settle for a hug from me

yeah lmao thx for seein the light

(realtalk chen is still my bud and i'd honestly probably choose to meet him irl over luna because i see luna more as a role model while fuckdae is my bud u feel me)

lmao

yeah in fftf that's basically the normal thing to do

I read normally :v

But really, blame my split attention.

Also, I thought about it, and I do indeed remember how you get excited about things you like... I could go into nostalgia mode, but nostalgia is bad.

*wraps you in a blanket and puts you in the deep fryer*

Squeaking?

Doesn't sound so bad

I've had it happen, but then it went from "squeaking" to rapidfire talking that ended up jumbling together into an unintelligible string of noises.

imagine someone talking to u in an overly high-pitched voice while stuttering and AAAAA-ing in that same voice

Or this

Edited by Soledai

I've had it happen, but then it went from "squeaking" to rapidfire talking that ended up jumbling together into an unintelligible string of noises.

unorganized thoughts brought to life huh

Man

(realtalk chen is still my bud and i'd honestly probably choose to meet him irl over luna because i see luna more as a role model while fuckdae is my bud u feel me)

yeah i get u

*wraps you in a blanket and puts you in the deep fryer*

nO

imagine someone talking to u in an overly high-pitched voice while stuttering and AAAAA-ing in that same voice

you sound like anime irl