• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

52d5127593.png

i asked someone to be my friend and they said ok and now i dont know what to do i iddnt think theyd say yes im os sterestesed out fukc

get to know them, give them a few roses, treat them to a candlelit dinner, take them h--

WAIT NO

wow but how is that going to help ME be friends w him

oh uhhh idk but maybe he'll be so grateful to have met the love of his life that he pledges to serve you for eternity i mean

btw do u know who the girl in ur theme is (or girls i guess)

i only know one member of ladies' code and it doesn't look like her i think

avi is sojung and sig is ashley i think

[spoiler=context]

[10/19/2016 4:07:40 PM] SecondWorld: I AM ARGUING WITH SOMEONE ABOUT HOW VIDEO GAMES AND SANDWICHES ARE DIFFERENT

[10/19/2016 4:07:51 PM | Edited 4:07:50 PM] Bree: but they are the same thing David

[10/19/2016 4:09:05 PM] SecondWorld: ADDITIONALLY HE HAS STRAIGHT UP IGNORED EVERY THING THAT POINTS OUT THE FLAWS IN HIS REASONING

[10/19/2016 4:10:24 PM] SecondWorld: DUDE READS MY LONG RESPONSE AND DECIDES THAT THE SPECIFICS OF WHAT DEFINES AN ANALOGY IS WHAT'S WORTH TAKING FROM IT

[10/19/2016 4:10:37 PM] Sophia: f

[10/19/2016 4:10:43 PM] Tristian S.: f

[10/19/2016 4:12:21 PM] SecondWorld: DUDE INSULTS PEOPLE AND DOESN'T SEEM TO REALIZE THE PROBLEM WITH THAT OR OTHERWISE DOESN'T EVEN CARE

-me, after a while of a certain discussion

Your mistake was trying to have a discussion with that person in the first place.

I did the same mistake a while back and I learned that just ignoring them was the best course of actions.

oh uhhh idk but maybe he'll be so grateful to have met the love of his life that he pledges to serve you for eternity i mean

avi is sojung and sig is ashley i think

sylv ur my favourite person ily

o oops i didnt think that was sojung lmao

thanks i should listen to the rain probably

Your mistake was trying to have a discussion with that person in the first place.

I did the same mistake a while back and I learned that just ignoring them was the best course of actions.

is this one of the rare instances of bringing out the list?