• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

i assumed you changed the theme then

haha, no not at all. I meant the content and imagery of the page.

(you can change themes???)

purple is nice

kind of hard to pick between that and purple

Why not do both? Change the color of your un, member title, badges, etc, to pink. Post in purple.

Alright, time to start with Stage 20.

At the Diana Counter, they've found a connection with the fake milittia and the Frost Brothers, and want to urge "Diana" (Kihel) to hurry with the Homecoming, though she still insists on doing it peacefully. As Harry Ord later points out, the fact that the Homecoming is now possible is what is likely causing factions within the Moon Race to get impatient and want to take it by force. And now Kihel sends him to meet up with the real Diana (though still not revealing yet of the switch).

Back with the party, there's good news for a change. The Argama's been found back south, and has met-up with the people who remained in Inglessa. As the bulk of the Preventers were with it, now almost everyone has been accounted for. Time for some big reunion. Though they're also told in advance to search the area for Masaki. Turns out, they sent him to scout the area... and unsurprisingly, he got lost. Typical. Then again, they sent him of all people, they should know better. As Quatre, Duo, and Heero are sent out, they also detect activity nearby. Heero tells them to go ahead, he'll search Masaki with the Zero System.

Surprise surprise, it's a few more Irregulars, under attack by... Mechabeasts!? Those things? Yeah, pretty much. And thus the stage begins!

So, the group is composed by Trowa, Wufei, Mio, Xenia, and Presia. Not the worst combination of units to have...

And the enemies are all our good old friends. Garada K7's, Abdola U6's, Toros D7's, Genova M7's, and Genocider F9's.

Time for some old-school fights...

So, this stage is special. (Same thing will apply to the correspongind stage of the other rout split, btw) There are two mountain cycles here, and this time, if a unit steps on the entrance tile of each, we get a unit.

Now, way back I mentioned that some secrets will depend on the amount of skill points one had, or more exactly, the difficulty we are. Like back with Ryusei and his mecha... which would be a inferior one the higher the difficulty? Well, this mountain cycles, and the ones for the rest of the game that also contain units... they work on the same way.

Yeah, on Easy you get the better ones, on Medium the so-so, and on Hard you get... you get the idea. Wish it could the other way around as a reward for getting all the skill points. Too bad.

Anyway, there are two spots here. And they contain:

Hard difficulty: GM Quell and GunEZ

Medium difficulty: V Gundam Hexa and Gunblaster

Easy difficulty: *drumroll* Sazabi and Zeta II

... you kidding me game!? The Sazabi and Zeta II only if you're playing on Easy!?

wUVsF72.gif

Oh well, that's what I get for getting all the skill points. I suppose it makes sense that Hard means getting the inferior mechas... but still, they should be rewards, not difficulty enforcers.

Oh well, time to vent my frustration with the mechabeasts...

Damn, I had forgotten the Genova M7's could snipe with their... wait, their Rifles have 2-9 range!? I don't think it was that way back in Alpha... I don't remember... but geez...

Now on turn 2, Xenia has detected mecha prescence near a mountain cycle. She can't tell who they might be... hmm...

Looks like what Xenia detected earlier is some Moon Race people, led by some guy named Midgard. Seems they've struck it big, as they've uncovered quite the mobile suit. They are aware of the battle nearby, and hope whoever is fighting the mechabeasts is distracted long enough.

In any case, Quatre and Duo have arrived. A much needed help against those Genova and Genociders...

So, this stage is special. (Same thing will apply to the correspongind stage of the other rout split, btw) There are two mountain cycles here, and this time, if a unit steps on the entrance tile of each, we get a unit.

Now, way back I mentioned that some secrets will depend on the amount of skill points one had, or more exactly, the difficulty we are. Like back with Ryusei and his mecha... which would be a inferior one the higher the difficulty? Well, this mountain cycles, and the ones for the rest of the game that also contain units... they work on the same way.

Yeah, on Easy you get the better ones, on Medium the so-so, and on Hard you get... you get the idea. Wish it could the other way around as a reward for getting all the skill points. Too bad.

Anyway, there are two spots here. And they contain:

Hard difficulty: GM Quell and GunEZ

Medium difficulty: V Gundam Hexa and Gunblaster

Easy difficulty: *drumroll* Sazabi and Zeta II

... you kidding me game!? The Sazabi and Zeta II only if you're playing on Easy!?

Oh well, that's what I get for getting all the skill points. I suppose it makes sense that Hard means getting the inferior mechas... but still, they should be rewards, not difficulty enforcers.

Oh well, time to vent my frustration with the mechabeasts...

Wow I feel that. I almost never miss a skill point if I can help it, so I didn't even know about this.

Now I want to shoot up mechabeasts