Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

8^]

how goes today?

we just came back from yum cha from the delicious restaurant

and tomorrow is another yum cha but with Ein bwahahaha though we were gonna eat duck with him but i was like LET'S GO YUM CHA WITH HIM SINCE HE NEVER WENT TO ONE but too bad we can't bring ein to the one we went to today because it's very crowded and we won't get a table without connections

their newest release made me feel kinda 'eh'

none of them really stood out to me as much as other girl groups fsr idk

same

i did like some of their b-sides better than their title track (heh tt title track) but none of them really made me WOW THIS IS DIFFERENT

i feel like most new-generation girl groups have some kind of niche to fill?? like red velvet is quirky and oh my girl is dreamy and gfriend is powerful innocence and blackpink is fierce and mamamoo is amazing vocals but twice doesn't really have anything!!!

idk im kinda upset because people will be talking about tt for another twenty months bUT....

ALSO THE MV WAS SOOOO SIMILAR TO CHEER UP WITH THE "yes everyone has a different concept!!!"

it was unique and creative the first time but they did it TWICE (haha get it)

same

i did like some of their b-sides better than their title track (heh tt title track) but none of them really made me WOW THIS IS DIFFERENT

i feel like most new-generation girl groups have some kind of niche to fill?? like red velvet is quirky and oh my girl is dreamy and gfriend is powerful innocence and blackpink is fierce and mamamoo is amazing vocals but twice doesn't really have anything!!!

idk im kinda upset because people will be talking about tt for another twenty months bUT....

I'm still lowkey upset they didn't use that korean tt symbol thing as the song title

I sometimes think they survive because they have members from japan and taiwan so they can survive on fanbase alone? it feels mean to say it but it feels like that

imo talk about ladies code still powerful in vocal quality with only 3 members tbh

also even though the leading girl groups of this generation all lack something they also have something to back it up

red velvet cant rap but they have amazing visuals and vocals

gfriend doesn't have visuals but they have complex choreographies

blackpink's label SUCKS at promoting but they have a unique concept and they're pretty much the only new gg who can rap tbh

mamamoo isn't good at dancing but they're hilarious on variety and of course they're amazing singers since they're a group built on vocals

twice can't sing but ???????

tbh i was wishing for something spookier for a halloween concept

same tbh

I'm still lowkey upset they didn't use that korean tt symbol thing as the song title

I sometimes think they survive because they have members from japan and taiwan so they can survive on fanbase alone? it feels mean to say it but it feels like that

imo talk about ladies code still powerful in vocal quality with only 3 members tbh

yeah their fandom power is no joke but im just wondering HOW they got so many fans

AND LADIES' CODE SHOULD BE A LEADING GIRL GROUP TOO....

also even though the leading girl groups of this generation all lack something they also have something to back it up

red velvet cant rap but they have amazing visuals and vocals

gfriend doesn't have visuals but they have complex choreographies

blackpink's label SUCKS at promoting but they have a unique concept and they're pretty much the only new gg who can rap tbh

mamamoo isn't good at dancing but they're hilarious on variety and of course they're amazing singers since they're a group built on vocals

twice can't sing but visuals and catchy songs

sana's cute, tzuyu's cute

everyone else is pretty too but not really special when it comes to kpop y'know

a lot of people say theyre a group without visual holes but 212a6c0211.png

lich is a chump :v

he's an ass in the rematch

wait

do phoenix downs exist in the ps1 version?

we just came back from yum cha from the delicious restaurant

and tomorrow is another yum cha but with Ein bwahahaha though we were gonna eat duck with him but i was like LET'S GO YUM CHA WITH HIM SINCE HE NEVER WENT TO ONE but too bad we can't bring ein to the one we went to today because it's very crowded and we won't get a table without connections

That sounds :c

but at least you and your dad enjoyed it?

sana's cute, tzuyu's cute

everyone else is pretty too but not really special when it comes to kpop y'know

a lot of people say theyre a group without visual holes but 212a6c0211.png

i'll be completely honest all the cute stuff i've seen sana do just made me cringe

d58f761be3.png

subtract 10 years and i feel it

same