• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

what the fuck is going on

what

Ever have the urge to ask weird/gross questions to people of the opposite gender, but it's an awkward and random thing to ever bring up?

that depends

i would bring it up to someone i would really trust

I started watching and I think I got to that part(where Alibaba wants democracY), but I haven't continued past that. I should though. What I saw was pretty good.

i say go ahead

though i should keep watching too

almost near the end of labyrinth of magic

How do you keep your male anatomy from touching the inside of the toilet bowl or the water when you sit on the toilet?

How can you rub a razor on your face every day?

they just dont

you get used to it

it sucks even more when you have dark facial hair apparently

they grow back too fast

i love ebony's avatar also i came for someone but theyre not here bye

i know right

I want to do a RWBY related theme because of Volume 4 coming out, but I chose my current theme for October and Halloween and I want to stick with it till November (also I need to decide which character I theme and then find artwork)

who did you have in mind

But it doesn't touch the inside of the toilet? Why, thank you

consider urself lucky as i sit here, with my phone, posting from the toilet JUST FOR YOU

from where i autopiloted and sat my fatass down, my balls are currently suspended like directly above the top of the toilet seat and they just

don't touch anything

i can't believe i got out of bed for this

consider urself lucky as i sit here, with my phone, posting from the toilet JUST FOR YOU

from where i autopiloted and sat my fatass down, my balls are currently suspended like directly above the top of the toilet seat and they just

don't touch anything

i can't believe i got out of bed for this

Ah, for science!

I just randomly wonder weird things, sometimes.

Gnostic texts clearly state that Jehovah is the “Lord Archon,” a reptilian type of alien predator who dominates the hive-mentality of the embryonic or Grey aliens. Jehovah, whom the Gnostics called Yaldabaoth, is truly an extraterrestrial being whose realm is the planetary system independent of the earth, sun and moon. He is not an “advanced being” (i.e., more evolved than humans) but a demented alien with certain superhuman or deific powers

Gnostic texts clearly state that Jehovah is the “Lord Archon,” a reptilian type of alien predator who dominates the hive-mentality of the embryonic or Grey aliens. Jehovah, whom the Gnostics called Yaldabaoth, is truly an extraterrestrial being whose realm is the planetary system independent of the earth, sun and moon. He is not an “advanced being” (i.e., more evolved than humans) but a demented alien with certain superhuman or deific powers[/size]

Fascinating.

i say go ahead

though i should keep watching too

almost near the end of labyrinth of magic

who did you have in mind

I'd have to remember where I stopped. I think it was around episode 17 though. So I guess I could try restarting from there. Or I could read the manga.

Probably Pyrrha.

I did the favorite character poll thingy and she was number 1 >v>

no :c

I created a Rooster Teeth account just so I could watch it today and not have to wait till next Saturday. The new OP is out on Youtube though and I may have listened to it repeatedly a couple of times already.