• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

So after putting a lot of shumps that are on my steam wishlist to the top I realized something. After I get a job I probably won't have a lot of time to play a variety of games or the money to buy them in the beginning since I would be focused on getting money circulating so I won't be financially anemic. I'd prolly just focus on what I have and the genres I like, like shmups, rpgs, racing and fighting games(with some platformers here and there). Like, my last major purchase would be either a Wii U or a New!3DS(standard).

So how would one play Grand Order

>Wii U

but they're coming out with the lolSwitch

They changed the ending song?

This sucks

I remember getting hyped for the OP of Tokyo Ghoul RootA since the OP I really liked the OP of the first season...

It was a massive disappointment.

At least the Ending for RootA was amazing.

I remember getting hyped for the OP of Tokyo Ghoul RootA since the OP I really liked the OP of the first season...

It was a massive disappointment.

At least the Ending for RootA was amazing.

everytime an anime changes a really good opening and ending song

It's just disappointment

Did something happen?

nah I thought you knew my depression is back and better than ever. where my mood stability just keeps declining. And those thoughts I told you about keeps recurring. \o/

But nothing was said about backwards compatibility.

I expect it to considering Nintendo but I suppose.

I expect it to considering Nintendo but I suppose.

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2016/10/nintendo_confirms_switch_isnt_physically_backwards_compatible_with_3ds_and_wii_u_software

Its probably part of why stuff like Splatoon and Mario Kart 8 are getting updated ports.

(Also Bayo 2 and a number of other games I find are worth getting a U for, if you like the genres they are in)

Edited by Jedi

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2016/10/nintendo_confirms_switch_isnt_physically_backwards_compatible_with_3ds_and_wii_u_software

Its probably part of why stuff like Splatoon and Mario Kart 8 are getting updated ports.

(Also Bayo 2 and a number of other games I find are worth getting a U for, if you like the genres they are in)

more helpful for Emerald but I see.

lololololol wow Nintendo you taking off the thing that gives you sale, I think... what are you doingggggg

more helpful for Emerald but I see.

I saw your message first my bad haha, and people thing stuff is gonna work out because of all dem 3rd party developers listed.

Who knows, I'm just glad they dropped the "Wii" name thing, because when the U was announced tons of people thought it was an add-on that hurt it quite a bit at launch.

HD Bayo????

I'm in