• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

it is 3 a.m., and the exo members are off to a fanmeet. the eight members are packed in a van--wait, there aren't eight members. sorry, no one really cares about jongdae; he is just so forgettable

anyway, jongdae jams himself to the van. he is late, as always, which is why no one likes him. half the members are dying because it is fuckin three in the morning, but jongdae notices an atrocious odor wafting through the van.

"who the fuck smells like the entirety of exo-k's discography," he complains. the other members look at him sleepily. suho doesn't bother to fight him because he secretly knows chen is right.

"he who smelt it dealt it." chanyeol giggles at his sad joke. everyone hears baekhyun calling from the back. "are you fucking twelve."

d.o. sniffs his armpits. "oh sorry guys i think it was me."

chen senses the incoming disaster. "kyungsoo don't you fucking d--"

"i forgot," d.o. interrupts jongdae, because literally no one likes chen, "to wear my d.o.dorant"

exo lost another member that day.

i tell my friend that i want to show her a song. she agrees, putting on the other half of my earbuds.

"ur not gonna like this song," i say. she is confused.

"why are u showing it to me then," she asks.

i click on the music video, smirking trashily. "because," i answer as the song begins to play, "i am a piece of shit." it is too late to go back now. ring ding dong ring ding dong ring, my earbuds sound out. diggi ding diggi ding ding ding

it is 3 a.m., and the exo members are off to a fanmeet. the eight members are packed in a van--wait, there aren't eight members. sorry, no one really cares about jongdae; he is just so forgettable

anyway, jongdae jams himself to the van. he is late, as always, which is why no one likes him. half the members are dying because it is fuckin three in the morning, but jongdae notices an atrocious odor wafting through the van.

"who the fuck smells like the entirety of exo-k's discography," he complains. the other members look at him sleepily. suho doesn't bother to fight him because he secretly knows chen is right.

"he who smelt it dealt it." chanyeol giggles at his sad joke. everyone hears baekhyun calling from the back. "are you fucking twelve."

d.o. sniffs his armpits. "oh sorry guys i think it was me."

chen senses the incoming disaster. "kyungsoo don't you fucking d--"

"i forgot," d.o. interrupts jongdae, because literally no one likes chen, "to wear my d.o.dorant"

exo lost another member that day.

I'm dying at almost 1AM

"who the fuck smells like the entirety of exo-k's discography"

crying

I'm dying at almost 1AM

"who the fuck smells like the entirety of exo-k's discography"

crying

th-thanks i woke up and i was like "fuck i am never posting at latenight hhh again" but this makes me feel better

also good luck w infinite

[spoiler=holy shit]excited for the new songs of course, but I'm so hype to hear whistle acoustic???? Cv1iPPkVUAApyLT.jpg

wow TWO titles again Edited by sinumi