• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

besides a masterpiece, what the hell is this

an anime that is quickly becoming one of my top favorites mob psycho 100

i'm gonna fucking read the manga soon when i get a break i NEED

an anime that is quickly becoming one of my top favorites mob psycho 100

i'm gonna fucking read the manga soon when i get a break i NEED

Mob Psycho is really good. The animation is also spectacular, which really helps. The ending is noteworthy because it was all made by hand using a pretty difficult animation technique.

Mob Psycho is really good. The animation is also spectacular, which really helps. The ending is noteworthy because it was all made by hand using a pretty difficult animation technique.

honestly i love the ending for multiple reasons

the animation being gorgeous is one

i remember reading they asked the female coworkers at bones what's a "sexy way to light a cigarette" for when reigen does it

i laughed

also i think i said it before but i genuinely enjoyed mob psycho more then opm

i havent even started the manga for the former but i got further then the anime in the latter

mmm

also i think i said it before but i genuinely enjoyed mob psycho more then opm

i havent even started the manga for the former but i got further then the anime in the latter

mmm

Probably because the OPM anime doesn't really have a narrative. It's just a bunch of little arcs one after the other, that don't necessarily have much impact on the following one. Also, we don't really get to see development from most of the cast.

Meanwhile, even though there's a more fluid narrative and the show focuses a lot on the struggles of the character, be it Mob, Ritsu or Teru. I think the fights also have a bit more weight than in OPM. In OPM, we know Saitama will never lose and never see him pushed to a his limits. We get some tense moments with other heroes, but they are few and far between. In MP100, Mob is beatable despite his strength due to his mentality and his power also has a risk involved. There's also Reigen.

Still, OPM is fun as a action-packed wacky anime that I still enjoyed a lot for what it is.