Edited by Leafeon Myrmidon

Okay you know what

I WILL GO THERE

RIGHT NOW, IN FACT

I WILL SAY HELLO AND EVERYTHING

AND I WILL NOT BE SCARED

OKAY MAYBE A LITTLE

can someone come with me ;u;

I see Neal sometimes in the Pokémon subforum so I clicked on that mysterious link in his signature

also he gave me a 4 IV Goomy <3

Oooh I see!

Awww yeah he's so helpful~ He gave me... I think either a perfect or near perfect Gastly even though I insisted to him that it'd be better to go with somebody else... Because I was doing an all-6th gen team run... But he gave it to me anyway~ Even worse though, I love Haunter more than Gengar so I wouldn't even bring him up to his full potential, he'd just stay a Haunter the whole time x3 (I'm a casual pokemoner~ I don't really play competitively... which is why I need the perfect IVs even less!!)

I'll try to use it at some point though, at least~!

Oooh I see!

Awww yeah he's so helpful~ He gave me... I think either a perfect or near perfect Gastly even though I insisted to him that it'd be better to go with somebody else... Because I was doing an all-6th gen team run... But he gave it to me anyway~ Even worse though, I love Haunter more than Gengar so I wouldn't even bring him up to his full potential, he'd just stay a Haunter the whole time x3 (I'm a casual pokemoner~ I don't really play competitively... which is why I need the perfect IVs even less!!)

I'll try to use it at some point though, at least~!

He seems like a nice person, from what I've seen :o I'm a casual too, but I'm also slightly OCD so it bugs me when one of my Pokémon aren't perfect-IV'd and EV'd. It makes me feel like I disappointed them by being a bad trainer and stuff ;u;

I'll go with you bb :3

yayyyy~

Wow is this the Neal worship thread now

Edited by Kinumi

He gave me a 5IV Gastly that I used to breed my Abra :D

I feel like mine was 5 too... =o But either way, 5 or 6 it was a cool Gastly!!

Edited by Freohr Datia

yayyyy~

Wow is this the Neal worship thread now

Let's go now~

He's there on the FE4 THREAD (not now, I think, but he usually is)

Gastly and Abra are in the same egg group?

I used the Gastly (Amorphous) to get a 5IV Phantump (Amorphous/Grass) than used the Phantump to get a 5IV Cacnea(Grass/Human-like) and then used the Cacnea to get a 5IV Abra(Human-like) :D

Edited by Tonton

He seems like a nice person, from what I've seen :o I'm a casual too, but I'm also slightly OCD so it bugs me when one of my Pokémon aren't perfect-IV'd and EV'd. It makes me feel like I disappointed them by being a bad trainer and stuff ;u;

Ohh I see =D

I don't have the patience to breed for a lot of perfect IVs x3 The closest I've ever gotten to was... a 4IV Eevee! I do like to do some breeding (also for a chance at a shiny!!) but I usually get too bored after a little bit~

Less ridiculous than wailord/skitty.

And that's less ridiculous than Wailord/Diglett

I used the Gastly to get a 5IV Phantump than used the Phantump to get a 5IV Cacnea and then used the Cacnea to get a 5IV Abra :D

Dat chain breeding