Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

gsu ys I woke up today and I was like "I need to die asap" since last night and another annoying thing was that class got canceled today so I went out for nothing though I saw something rly surprising because there was some person in the hallway dressed as Mccree and it was P GOOD too and I wanted to say something BUT I DIDIN KNOW HOW because I don't actually play Overwatch I just know a little about some of the characters so I can't actually talk about it so I was just hj fksmdl,;s;vd;l sd;l uuuuuuuuuuuuh GOD

...I did the best thing I could muster up which was giving a thumbs up and being like "nice"

and he grinned idk if he could tell I was complimenting his outfit or if I made myself look like a massive dumbass though I HOPE NOT there was just something great/hilarious seeing someone walking around as Mccree now I want to die a little less after that exchange my mood changes easily over anything ok i stg also I was able to get a ride to get home so I didn't have to wait like two hours but in all honesty there was a part of me that wanted to just stay there and wander around the building to see if I could find more people dressed up as things like

I really wanted to stay and see but at the same time I didn't have any of my study materials for my other class/a way to access internet with me so that woulda sucked idk

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

does anyone here have a reason to hate you even

Yes. And even if it only applies to one person, other people might hate me if they listened to that one person without hearing the other side of the story,

typical problem

Also I'm paranoid and feel ignored and disliked easily.

>opens box

>aot game

Me: but i dont have a ps4

>opens box

>bloodborne

Me:... but i dont have a ps4

>>opens box

>>dmc4se

Me: but but

>>>opens box

>>>kiritsugu emiya figma

Me: oh whew

>>>>>>>>opens biggest box

>>>>>>>>ps4

Me: WHAT JTUHE FUCIK

Yes. And even if it only applies to one person, other people might hate me if they listened to that one person without hearing the other side of the story,

typical problem

Also I'm paranoid and feel ignored and disliked easily.

All I can say to that is don't worry about it and just worry about the people who consider you a friend.

WJHATJ THE FCUUK I OPEN MY PRESETNS FROM MY BOYFRIEND ANDI GHWAT THE FUCK

Did he give you a wedding ring with a piece of paper that says, "Will you marry me?"

>opens box

>aot game

>opens box

>bloodborne

>>opens box

>>dmc4se

>>>opens box

>>>kiritsugu emiya figma

>>>>>>>>ps4

woah your boyfriend is the best

>opens box

>aot game

>opens box

>bloodborne

>>opens box

>>dmc4se

>>>opens box

>>>kiritsugu emiya figma

>>>>>>>>ps4

whao awesome boyfriend

All I can say to that is don't worry about it and just worry about the people who consider you a friend.

Yeah.. I should. I just hoped to be noticed by people when returning after being away for longer or am I already long forgotten

Did he give you a wedding ring with a piece of paper that says, "Will you marry me?"

This would have been so whao

omg ur boyfriend is amazing tell him that a bunch of internet strangers think so

he probably feels it on his own.

damn i want to shower my loved ones with presents like that as well.