Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

its be fine

According to stores and media, now is the perfect time to celebrate Christmas

Not in the Netherlands!

u kno when a really successful person continues to be successful and everyone is like WOO but u know what that person has done and they're not actually even that good at what they do while the person that u support is like ten times better in their field and more but is also ten times less popular so u just watch the first person break ten million records and gain millions of supporters while u just sit there like

Something tells me that this is about Luna. ᐛ

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Something tells me that this is about Luna. ᐛ

h-haha maybe a little

yes it's aggravating

also aaaa I love Binnie and I love yer new theme

THANKS SHES ONE OF MY FAVOURITE VISUAL LINERS IN KPOP....

Who is your sweetheart Lux?

chocolate. Chocolate is why I like valentine's day

nah

after Christmas would just be more Christmas

and not take the Christmas stuff down until summer

Christmas never ends

BLOODBORNE AND IM STILL IN OLD YHARNAM BECAUSE I SUCK AND ALSO FUCK DJURA FUCKING GATLING GUN WHO THE FUCK DOES HE THINK HE IS OOOOO IM AN OLD GUY WITH A GUN DONT SHOOT THOSE WEREWOLVES THEYRE FRIENDS EXCEPT I CAN SHOOT THEM AND BLOW THEM UP BECAUSE I FUCKIGN HAVE THE POWER OH YOU WANNA CLIMB THIS LADDER WELL TOO BAD MY BFF IS ALSO PATROLLING BUT WHY WOULD YOU WANNA SHOOT THESE WEREWOLVES THEY DONT HURT YOU EXCEPT FOR THE FACT THEY VOMIT POISON ON YOU BUT THEYRE NICE

BLOODBORNE AND IM STILL IN OLD YHARNAM BECAUSE I SUCK AND ALSO FUCK DJURA FUCKING GATLING GUN WHO THE FUCK DOES HE THINK HE IS OOOOO IM AN OLD GUY WITH A GUN DONT SHOOT THOSE WEREWOLVES THEYRE FRIENDS EXCEPT I CAN SHOOT THEM AND BLOW THEM UP BECAUSE I FUCKIGN HAVE THE POWER OH YOU WANNA CLIMB THIS LADDER WELL TOO BAD MY BFF IS ALSO PATROLLING BUT WHY WOULD YOU WANNA SHOOT THESE WEREWOLVES THEY DONT HURT YOU EXCEPT FOR THE FACT THEY VOMIT POISON ON YOU BUT THEYRE NICE

Bob and weave

That old guy is lying

Anyway, I've been wondering for approximately 12.6 seconds, what's your build?

That old guy is lying

Anyway, I've been wondering for approximately 12.6 seconds, what's your build?

MY BUILD IS ANGER

honestly im just embarrassed to even say what it is cause it feels like such a terrible build lmao

MY BUILD IS ANGER

honestly im just embarrassed to even say what it is cause it feels like such a terrible build lmao

Come now, an embarrassing build wouldn't get you that far, I presume.

Buuuuuut, it's okay if you don't wanna say. There's not much I can do except wish you the best. the one good thing about losing is learning

Come now, an embarrassing build wouldn't get you that far, I presume.

Buuuuuut, it's okay if you don't wanna say. There's not much I can do except wish you the best. the one good thing about losing is learning

honestly the only reason why i'm trying to kill djura is admittedly because i want the stake driver

so mostly strength but enough skill if i wanted to switch over to say... ludwig's sword, i wouldn't be awful at it i guess

so i guess strength

Edited by Ebony

wen the bloodborne hits just right

ludwig sword is cheese I used it first playthrough and it made the game much easier

not sure if it's nerfed now but

I guess I just wanted a cool sword considering I prefer the medieval setting of souls

nevermind i just fucking killed djura and now i feel better

it'll make that entire level way less of a pain in the ass i'm actually kinda happy i killed him