• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

also i just wanna say something i love about bloodborne and in general the souls series is like... okay so, all of these bosses have an air of "oh shit" to them

like even the first boss in bloodborne all i can think is "he's so cool looking, this music is so cool" even though he was easy (i wanna say "first" hes kinda optional)

plus he has a sick theme

like fuck the first boss has a theme this demonic and epic sounding? sign me up

NOPE LMAO

I JUST GOT IT BCAUSE TWEWY AND I QUIT LIKE IMMEDIATELY AFTERWARDS

Accurate enough

when i see kh i just get flashbacks to scene kids

i flashback to the cringe days of the legions of yaoi fangirls that wanted to fuck the organization

OH SHIT OCTOBER IS OVER I NEED TO CHANGE AV

dude i love joshua so much the single original game was nowhere near enough......he showed up for about five second but it was worth it very much

Tbf he's the only TWEWY who actually does anything in DDD

i flashback to the cringe days of the legions of yaoi fangirls that wanted to fuck the organization

"i like my men gay but straight enough they wanna fuck me and only me but not like vexen or xaldin or something only the pretty ones like axel"

also i wanna know what some of the boss designers were thinking for this game like

okay we're gonna make this boss and its gonna be gross

okay what are you thinking sir

corpses, so many corpses, dead bodies ripped apart and shoved god knows where, i want this thing to look like the human centipede fucked the blob and had a child, i want arms attached to arms coming out of a guy's mouth grabbing onto the ground, i want this thing to look like it was cobbled together in a necophile's nightmare

okay sir what noises do you want it to make

i want it to sound like a moose blowing its nose while being strangled and that noise is funneled through a carcass

brilliant sir

I'm tmpted to leave the Death Altar as my avi for the whole of November...

Ah, I'm likely to still change back to Alpha Gaiden tomorrow as I resume the playthrough.

seriously though why do the fangirls like killing Kairi in so many disturbing ways

dude i have no idea

like i was a diehard kh fangirl but i never personally hated kairi even remotely... i just preferred xion and namine