Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

seriously though why do the fangirls like killing Kairi in so many disturbing ways

250px-Polarfront.jpg

okay for serious though i cannot believe that ben diskin was young xehanort, like damn

I wasn't terribly familiar with him before DDD, so I hear Xehanort in a lot of his other roles, like Saizo

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

"This is for always being in the way you stupid BITCH!" Sora yelled, hitting her with his sword.
"This is for always spoiling me and Sora's moments you stupid FUCKING WHORE!" Riku yelled alongside Sora driving his sword into her stomach and splitting it as blood went everywhere in a shower of crimson.
"This is for being UGLY!" Sora yelled again as his sword got into her open stomach and pulled out some swuishy organs and suchlike, sword govered in gore.
"And this is for being KAIRI!" Riku finished it off with another thwack piecering strait thru her stomach into the other side.
But their fun wasn't over yet – both boys grinned as they stuck their fingers in her eyes and pressed down hard, hard, HARDER until they popped into a bloody mess and then tore out her fingernails one by one. After that they pulled off her clothes to reveal pink lazy panties and snorted at what a whoire she was as they stuffed her clothe sinto the whole in her stomach. After that they pushed the corpse into the ocean and watched it sink, feeling suddenly happier now that they were alone.
Turned on by the fact they were now alone Sora and Riku turned back to eachother and started tro make out again with more passion thrusting their tongus down each other's throats energetically and grinding against each other's hips with eyes closed and moaning in lust.
Selphie giggled as she pulled Kairi's corpse ashore all wet, wondering of all the fun things she could do with it.
Damn bitch had it coming.

I don't know whether to laugh or cringe

Edited by FrostyFireMage

tumblr_np4cuuctIT1rf03nro1_1280.png

sorry father ganguro

I wasn't terribly familiar with him before DDD, so I hear Xehanort in a lot of his other roles, like Saizo

i was familiar if only because i watched a lot of cartoons like kids next door

I can't believe Hayato is fucking Xehanort

same

snip

oh my god i knew immediately what fanfic this was

"i like my men gay but straight enough they wanna fuck me and only me but not like vexen or xaldin or something only the pretty ones like axel"

ahhh

the horribly good days

KEEP IT FUCK THE TRENDS

I agree

I'm tmpted to leave the Death Altar as my avi for the whole of November...

Ah, I'm likely to still change back to Alpha Gaiden tomorrow as I resume the playthrough.

I started to change mine too, but.... keeping it for now.

For an acquaintance.

i am so fucking behind on writing it's pathetic,,,oooops

That's unfortunate, you should go into great depth about what you're writing

And maybe change it from behind to in front