Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

I don't see what's so hard about her name, but yeah, that sounds pretty Rooster Teeth to me

Probably the most compelling side-character imo

I guess some people could have problem with where to put the 'h' and whether there's 2 'r' or not, but I never had problems with it myself.

She's my favorite character and I very much like her relation ship with Jaune, which is probably my second favorite character. Yeah, my 2 favorite characters are not part of the 4 main ones the show is named after...

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

i added sylv to my tomodachi life because she's a kpop idol irl and within two days she's been rejected by baekhyun asked out by baekhyun and involved in two separate love triangles with key and i.m.

FE7. The boss of Chapter 19x got randomised into a Swordmaster with 20 Speed, and he has the Silver Card. This is Hector Hard Mode, so I'd like to get it if I can.

If it's not possible, I could always just go into Nightmare and lower his Speed by a point. 72 avoid this early on in the game is a bit silly.

i added sylv to my tomodachi life because she's a kpop idol irl and within two days she's been rejected by baekhyun asked out by baekhyun and involved in two separate love triangles with key and i.m.

sylv getting all the guys

So the teacher was asking questions with obvious answers if you listened in class and went to the labs, but since no one except me and one another guy tried answering, he said he'd give bonus point to anyone who gave a good answer, just to try to get others to answer. It didn't work so me and the other guy ended up with free points...

So the teacher was asking questions with obvious answers if you listened in class and went to the labs, but since no one except me and one another guy tried answering, he said he'd give bonus point to anyone who gave a good answer, just to try to get others to answer. It didn't work so me and the other guy ended up with free points...

photo-7745.png?_r=1478002021

ah, the wonderful things in life...but then, nothing new about that....well, the whole world is coming to an end so all on track with that...

I have become too disorganized lately. I have something like 10 anime just a few episodes short of completion, and my games backlog just got bigger when I got another FF and FE game last couple weeks and of course I'm still putting off finishing Revelations because I've become obsessed with breeding children with decent skills in a file I never meant to spend too much time in.

Edited by ___