• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

I realized after posting that it could probably be that...

I kind of agree then. I started a personal project myself, but it's been on hold for a while now thanks to school

thanks school

you ruined things

all 3 phases are the same easy boss right, no problem, he just gets more intense/relentless, cool

2nd phase his attacks build up poison on you so the stakes are higher and he's slightly faster and all around more threatening, cool

3rd phase you get poisoned just for... existing??? like, why. He does attack more and shit, but he doesn't get anymore tangibly hard, he just poisons you for existing and any times I died to that I didn't really feel like "oh I played that wrong" or "i should git gud" it was just like "oh, I'm poisoned because fuck me right." It's terrible design even compared to itself because the 2nd phase incentivizes not getting hit because it's more of a problem to get hit than the beginning of the fight, and then throws that out the window shortly after!!

and yeah you can summon a bro and he becomes trivial but that applies to mostly every boss in the game so it's not my problem with him

My problem is you can just get an armor set that makes poison a non-factor and then you win and that's what I did. I put some clothes on and boom he became a stat check instead of me having to buckle down and fight him well, because when the big point of a fight is "lol you're poisoned," it becomes a game of "don't get poisoned" instead of "don't get hit" and you just achieve that through a couple of menus!! sucks imo

also he's preceded by an amazing boss, Gascoigne, so it's like what up with that

i can agree to all of this but set that makes poison a non factor WHAT SET

yeah i think so far gascoigne is probably going to be my favorite boss and i doubt any other is gonna top that, i died to him a few times but i never felt like... angry about it?

it was really, really fun to fight him and i'd do it again happily

yeah i think so far gascoigne is probably going to be my favorite boss and i doubt any other is gonna top that, i died to him a few times but i never felt like... angry about it?

black church set is the best at that point I THINK

or you mishmash some different armors together for higher poison res

Bloodborne has some great fights and I won't say there are better but Gascoigne is a sign of good things to come

u ever feel so dumb you want to die

I sometime felt it when answering a question wrongly in class, but since then I realized that it's better to try answering and being wrong than just apathetically not answering or saying 'I dunno' when asked. It makes class more engaging (as in it helps me not fall asleep in class. Probably could do the same by just drinking coffee, but I staunchly refuses to drink coffee) and it usually makes it so that the correct answer sticks in my brain

black church set is the best at that point I THINK

or you mishmash some different armors together for higher poison res

Bloodborne has some great fights and I won't say there are better but Gascoigne is a sign of good things to come

i felt dumb because i forgot insight messengers exist

IM SO BAD

the dlc bosses are the ones that might make you angry after so many deaths. it's actually the only souls content dsp hasn't been able to brute force through as he couldn't beat the first boss.

despite that, they're good bosses. they just kick your genitals.

Edited by Tryhard

the dlc bosses are the ones that might make you angry after so many deaths. it's actually the only souls content dsp hasn't been able to brute force through as he couldn't beat the first boss.

despite that, they're good bosses. they just kick your genitals.

thank god im at least confident im better then dsp at the game

dsp never learns. he's almost as bad as when he started dark souls 1 now because he can't process how the learning curve of these games work.

he's actually got to the point of saying that other people's money is spent on shit things and you use it on more important things, like him

entire video is pretty good but that is just lol

Edited by Tryhard