Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

somehow i got reminded that a few days ago i was roasted for liking vernon and jeon jungkook but then i was forgiven for liking jinyoung

man idk what I'm doing but this is calming me i guess

tumblr_og8yhr6Bcg1r92pqeo1_1280.png

wow!!

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

they gotta get their lunch somewhere

true

somehow i got reminded that a few days ago i was roasted for liking vernon and jeon jungkook but then i was forgiven for liking jinyoung

man idk what I'm doing but this is calming me i guess

wow!!

HOW

Vernut is so perf

Nah, the lab itself was fine since everything had been done before. It was literally wait for the TA to come see what we did. All the hard part had already been taken care of. Usually those labs last 3 hours but because they asked us to do everything in advance, there was nothing to do in the actual lab.

Our prime minister should call the Mexican president and discuss building walls around the northern and southern borders of the US. Seriously though, if Trump gets elected I'll wonder in what kind of twisted twilight zone nightmare I'm living.

I hope you guys are okay cause it is dumb america is dragging everyone into hell cause of how they think they can fix corruption with more corruption

I hope you guys are okay cause it is dumb america is dragging everyone into hell cause of how they think they can fix corruption with more corruption

but dont you know

$hillary's emails will be the downfall of america

not dog vomit wearing a cut up rug piece

Canada's going to conquer the US and make it a province. You'll have this guy as Prime Minister instead.

Which reminds me that some teens once approached Trudeau when he was in the States to ask him to run for President.

Canada's going to conquer the US and make it a province. You'll have this guy as Prime Minister instead.

Which reminds me that some teens once approached Trudeau when he was in the States to ask him to run for President.

i'd welcome it with open arms

So one of my friend just texted me about helping her dig up a bunker.

i'd welcome it with open arms

Alaska would finally not be cut off from the rest of the country.

Edited by LuxSpes