Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

"People kept looking at me and going, 'Sha sha sha.' The original lyrics stated 'Shy shy shy,' but I thought, 'Why are they pronouncing it like that? I'm working so hard.' I felt like I was being made fun of. Because I couldn't pronounce it properly. I felt wronged."

same sana

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

"People kept looking at me and going, 'Sha sha sha.' The original lyrics stated 'Shy shy shy,' but I thought, 'Why are they pronouncing it like that? I'm working so hard.' I felt like I was being made fun of. Because I couldn't pronounce it properly. I felt wronged."

same sana

: (

i just fucking went through the most painful chat in my life

like do you ever read something so baffling you're just

cocksmacked

like i literally have no idea what to say

fucking... i want to scream

soon

old hag liz, sword liz, halloween liz, void liz, liz liz, is there any other types of liz that i miss?

E cup Liz, Death Metal Liz, Pirate Liz, Matador Liz, Pilot Suit Liz, Skintight Pilot Suit Liz, Space Liz

I might just be crazy but

ZjOXzH5.png?11fPHzfR.png?1zL2Udju.png

>>

or japan is too lazy for unique designs all the time

*eyes Squall and Heero*

hm?

something to discuss?

Is there a Christmas Liz

there probably will be

Edited by Trisitei

Time to start with Stage 24.

Despite what has happened, the plan now is to try to contact the Gallian Innocent, despite Quattro's protests, thinking they're like the Zabis or Titans, the same power-hungry bunch wanting to control the world.

In addition to that, a computer core was found in the basement of the base. Sarumaru, Yasunichi, and Banjou's people will stay behind to analyze the data. Either method, the ultimate plan for now is to find out about the Black History.

Elsewhere, though, Tetsuya and Jun are ready to depart to Gallia on their own. To their surprise, Ryouma wants to come along, not with the rest of the Getter Team, but with Loran and "Kihel".

On the Argama's bridge, they've detected warrior beasts. However, they're not heading to their position, but rather Gallia itself. And then they detect the Great Mazinger leaving the ship. So off they go in pursuit.

On the mainland, Tetsuya and Jun have encountered the warrior beasts. Leading them is none other than Dante, from the Mycenae Empire. He states he heard from General Bat, and says that the Great Dark General and Duke Gorgon will be pleased to know Tetsuya is still alive, also cluing the latter that they too have reappeared like the Dinosaur Empire.

Turns out, this was a trap to lure Tetsuya, and it worked. Though it pleases him fine, stating it's his only purpose in life, being glad they've showed up again for him to fight.

Well, time to start the stage with just Testsuya and Jun against Dante and his warrior beasts. Hopefully they won't remain alone for long...

Well, there's quite the selection of Warrior Beasts. Jaraga, Zugarl, Arsus, and Obelius. Meanwhile Dante is in his... Dante. I think it's actually himself, not piloting anything. Mycenaean people (except for Duke Gorgon) are on the giant size, you see. Probably Zentraedi size... or I think they're actually bigger. Don't know.

Anyway, skill point is to defeat Dante within six turns. Hopefully he isn't tough to defeat.

And now on turn 2 the Dancougar team show up. They say the Argama will be here soon. Well, if it's next-turn soon, all the better. At this rate I'll spend my turns just reaching Dante alone...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

now don't give DW too much ideas now

Wynaut

Archer Liz, Assassin Liz, Liz cosplaying as Artoria, Baker Liz, Police Liz, Pure Liz, Bride Liz, Dragon Slayer Liz, God Slayer Liz

wat happen

someone had no idea really personal attacks on other people were a bad idea

like they got into a small argument and one of them brings up the other's ex gf who cheated on him

and hes like "oh i didnt know personal attacks were a bad thing they're usually efffective!"