Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

Apparently someone posted a video of a Trump supporter being discriminated against because they thought a barista was refusing to serve them because they were a Trump supporter

So now they're saying to go to Starbucks and tell the baristas your name is Trump to force them to yell it, and then make a fuss if they don't.

Ok, first off, how would the barista even know if the person supported Trump. Was there a huge button on them that read "TRUMPS #1 SUPPORTER" or something?

Second, how would making a fuss change anything.

Red cups ruining America

Oh no. They're red. This singular color on a cup from a coffee shop i can just stop going to is ruining my life. By being red

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Apparently someone posted a video of a Trump supporter being discriminated against because they thought a barista was refusing to serve them because they were a Trump supporter

So now they're saying to go to Starbucks and tell the baristas your name is Trump to force them to yell it, and then make a fuss if they don't.

they all said they were going to boycott starbucks

but then buys starbucks to protest

???

She got herself into some hot water by investing money into a business back home but she didn't make enough money to cover the costs and now the loaner wants it back with interest

so something like ಠ___ಠ

but still

twenty thousand is a bit much for someone to just casually have

Anybody here want to give me small donation of 1000000$ >w>

get these trump memes out

That feeling when you've wasted time

Me every weekend

..i need a job

I haven't any time to waste lately. Finally got that dang tic tac toe program to work. Now no one can beat my AI.

And it's funny, I was really not feeling the Sun/Moon hype, but now that I'm playing Moon, I'm pretty excited to play it.