• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

So, Zengar simply ceases fighting and leaves. And then the mysterious mecha from before (the one which showed up at that Mesozoic Forest once everyone left) appears again. Its pilot introduces himself as Egret, and states he works for Magus, like Zengar. He explains Magus is an Innocent in charge of the area, and Zengar guards the place, hence his attack, but now he was ordered to cease. He states Magus wants to see them, though the party is understandibly wary. Egret however brings up they have some people with them they may recognize, and thus, they accept.

They follow him to what is indeed an Innocent Dome, though they're still wary of heading inside, but a group still ends up going inside to meet Magus. Inside, turns out their comrades are the rest of the La Gians: Yanlong, Tyutti, and Wendy. Lune seems to still be MIA, though.

And that's it for Stage 24. Have Bazaar access again, but again there's nothing worthwhile. Well, there's a Gunblaster, but at this point I only really buy better Walker Machines models, if only in case I'm forced to have them participating in a stage. In terms of MS's, I have more than enough and they're less likely to be forced. Well, who knows.

And that's it. But at least Zengar wasn't as big a problem I thought he would be.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

682756eddf.png61396d995d.png

VOGUE RELEASED TEASER IMAGES FOR SEULGI AND WENDY'S PHOTOSHOOT AND SEULGI FUCKIN LOOKS LIKE WENDY AS IN FASTFOOD WENDY IM DISTURBED

Edited by .luna.