Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

Time to start with Stage 25. It comes to my attention that I'm already in the second half of the game. Compared to Alpha being around 65 stages long, Alpha Gaiden is only around 45.

Anyway, it starts with the Frost Brothers contacting Biel (remember that guy?) about the group destroying Fort Severn and Zonder Epta. Biel now wants to have them back at P-Point, claiming they're close to discovering the Innocent's true intentions. Dowes has tracked to S-Point, though interestingly he claims it's a long-abandoned dome. Seems the grand plan of the Innocent rely on people on Jiron and the others, who can live outside the domes, hence Biel considers them test subjects and it's why he wants them back.

Meanwhile, the people who went inside the dome have now met Magus herself. She has but one request to them, to defeat the underground forces like the Dinosaur Empire. She also recounts an old legend of Zola (as a reminder: what the people from this time call Earth) about the first timet they showed up. The legend being truth or not, the fact is they're here now, and she believes the Irregulars are the second coming of the machines that defeated the demons the first time around. They're not sure if to trust her, but it's still a lead into finding out about the Black History.

Just then, enemy forces attack. Which to the Iron Gear crew is crazy since the ones attacking them are Walker Machines and fighting near an Innocent Dome is a mayor crime. But well, time to sortie.

Unfortunately since most of the main characters are still inside the dome, the starting forces are some of the B-list... maybe even C-list at that...

Well, time to make due with what I have...

---

So, starting units. The Iron Gear and Freeden, giving me more than one battleship for once. For regular units it's Garrod, Presia, Gavan, Meshe, Fa, Soshie, and Puru. Oh boy, it really is mostly people from the C-List.

As for the enemy... they're just 5 Breakers in Promeuth's. Yeah, it's almost painfully obvious reinforcements will come... but the question is... from where...?

The Breakers don't even move... it's quite clear the reinforcements won't appear there if they want to lure me. Ah well...

Well, once good thing from this is that I can hear again the regular BGM for Turn A Gundam units. I like it.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

me, like two months ago: hmm i always like the main vocalists in sm groups but wendy is like the only person i havent had as a bias at some point.......i guess red velvet is the exception

me, now: wendy is my baby and i love her she is my favourite female main vocalist after luna seunghee hyolyn and if u dont like her u can fight me

Okay, defeating all the Breakers makes the next wave to appear. This group is more varied, with Gallops, Daggers, Capricos, and Governments, plus a Gavalier landship.

Time to keep cleaning house.

gosh i hate how in kpop i have to have a single male ultimate bias and a single female ultimate bias. i love hyungwon as an everything but chen as a bud and i cant compare the two when it comes to whom i like more BECAUSE HYUNGWON'S A GUY I'D CRY FOREVER AT WHILE chen is someone i'd beat up and be like "lmao it's all good ur my bud. also fuck u" and dont even get me started on seunghee and luna. i very appreciate seunghee and how she sang for nine years before even getting accepted as a trainee because wow perseverance etc and she has a gorgeous voice and despite being a rookie she's already got years of experience and therefore amazing technique and she has a huge stage presence and is just overall very relaxed on stage especially for someone who debuted only last year and she's adorable and i want to protect her a lot BUT MEANWHILE LUNA EXISTS WHO'S THE PURE DEFINITION OF A TALENTED IDOL like she has composed songs and written lyrics for them and she's literally one of the best female main vocalists in kpop maybe she's topped by those davichi girls but that's pretty much it even though she auditioned for sm purely through dancing AND SPEAKING OF THAT SHE IS AN AMAZING DANCER AND HAS SHOWN THE ABILITY TO CREATE CHOREOGRAPHIES and even after that she can rap and act and while her stage presence is not as defined as seunghee's she has a quieter kind of presence and u can tell that she truly loves being on stage after seven years of the idol life.......not even counting trainee years......and obligatory she is so so so sweet and BEAUTIFUL GOSH DONT EVEN GET ME STARTED ON HOW GORGEOUS SHE LOOKED AT MINHO'S VIP MOVIE PREMIERE like idk why she gets hated on her looks (same for seunghee but luna is even prettier than seunghee imo) and her LEGS WOW IM FOREVER UPSET THAT NETIZENS HATED ON HER MUSCULAR AND THICK LEGS AND CAUSED HER TO GET SURGERY FOR THEM BUY ANYWAY her solo debut album flopped so hard too i dont know why because all the songs on her album had amazing lyrics NONE OF THEM WERE LOVE SONGS and she wrote i wish to her past self and my medicine to her mother if thats not the sweetest thing i dont know what is ALSO I STILL CRY WHENEVER I LISTEN TO I WISH LIKE AAA sometimes i like to think that she is singin to me and not to her past self like ty for protectin me luna i dont think im a pretty girl but ty for calling me one luna once i had a dream that i met luna at a fanmeet and i cried a lot and she stood up and hugged me and sang the one line from i wish the one that was like "i hope you will never know the taste of bitter coffee, pretty girl" like it's basically my cheer-up song im always like "HEY IF UR SAD THEN YOU WILL HAVE KNOWN THE TASTE OF BITTER COFFEE AND LUNA'S EFFORTS WILL BE FOR NOTHING ALSO YOU WILL NO LONGER BE A PRETTY GIRL" and then everything is ok also oh man have i talked about luna's skin tone yet im goin back to the part where netizens complained about her looks OK I KNOW THAT BEIN AS PALE AS A GHOST IS POPULAR IN KOREA BUT LUNA'S SKIN TONE IS ACTUALLY NOT REALLY DARK AT ALL but i guess nothing will stop people from complaining she's such a sweet person if only people would look at that instead she's never had a scandal or anything and im just gonna put it here that i lowkey ship her with jonghyun because no one's actually going to read all of this alwealkgj i usually hate shipping idols with a passion but i had a dream with jonghyun and luna and they did a duet together and it was amazing because jonghyun has such a soft voice while luna's is so clear and sharp and strong and amazing and also luna is amazing so it matches her perfectly but yes also i want to talk about how she's only 23 but is still one of the best singers and dancers in kpop (and all those other skills that im not gonna list again but u get the point who am i talking to who is u) and u kno that habit that she has when she just stares into the mirror for forever without doing anything just staring and then the f(x) members gave her the name mirror princess that is very relatable to me bc 1. the mirror thing and 2. princess also remember the time when victoria named luna as f(x)'s most attractive member i dont know victoria that well outside of the time when she bought fans donuts when she saw them waiting for her out in the cold and the other time in the airport when she offered them leftover cake and idk victoria seems sweet but anyway the fact that she called luna most attractive makes her even sweeter because out of all the f(x) members luna probably needed that kind of positive reinforcement the most.......krystal and sulli fit completely into korean beauty standards and amber probably doesn't care (much!!! she is still a person though i love amber and i hope she's ok i do feel like amber is more thick-skinned than luna though) so i love victoria AND ALSO LUNA SAID THAT IF SHE WERE TO HAVE A SUPERPOWER SHE'D PICK THE POWER OF HEALING BECAUSE SHE WANTS TO HEAL PEOPLE THAT ARE HURT THATS LITERALLY THE MOST PRECIOUS THING IVE EVER HEARD like the typical idol answer is "time so i can sleep more lmao" but luna just wants to idk help people idk im tearin up she's so amazing what did i do to deserve to be born into the same timeline as her wtf also also remember that one time when luna talked about f(x)'s predebut days and for some reason even though victoria is leader luna acted as their practice manager whatever thingo idk but anyway she would tally down the number of times they'd go through the songs and once they reached a hundred they'd stop and everyone would die but luna would be like guys we gotta keep going and she teared up while talking about it because she was like "looking back i feel bad for pushing the group so hard i just had myself in mind without thinking about the members' well-beings" idk just her dedication toward things is amazing and she's such a huge inspiration to me i hope that she knows that she is a pretty girl and that she will no longer have to know the taste of bitter coffee

acacia i dont actually understand any of your srw posts but I THINK IT'S REALLY COOL THAT YOU WRITE SO MUCH ABOUT IT AND I NEVER SAY ANYTHING BECAUSE I DON'T GET IT BUT IT'S COOL YOU'RE COOL

acacia i dont actually understand any of your srw posts but I THINK IT'S REALLY COOL THAT YOU WRITE SO MUCH ABOUT IT AND I NEVER SAY ANYTHING BECAUSE I DON'T GET IT BUT IT'S COOL YOU'RE COOL

Heh, thanks.

I write don't really expecting to receive much aknowledgement that I do. I do it because I like writing about SRW in a place that I know many will see that I do. And perhaps get anyone to increase their interest in the series. But well, that's the least likely thing to happen.