• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

So, turns out this was all a diversion. At this moment the Frost Brothers, Hola, and Geraba show up and quickly head to the battleships. They capture both Elchi and Tifa, and promptly retreat. This, naturally, is a heavy blow to Jiron and Garrod. Others, however, have noticed that Zengar and Egret never showed up to help, despite being the ones to protect the dome.

Back in there, Banjou and the J9 Team have been trying to investigate the place, but have come with nothing. This makes them realize the dome has not been inhabited until recently, which alerts them Magus is lying about being an Innocent. But then, who is she then?

Speaking of, at this point Bright is telling Magus they can't help her out right away, as rescuing Elchi and Tifa takes priority. Not that they won't fight the underground forces sooner or later, but they can't make it their only goal for now. Magus seems to accept this, but once everyone leaves, she clearly show she's not pleased. Egret wonder if they really should've let them go, but Magus says it's for the best than to keep them around without their full cooperation. Besides, they attract attention either way, so it will all play out in the end. For now, she wants him to keep an eye on them.

And that's it for Stage 25. Will continue some other day.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

DUDE ALL THE POKEMON THIS GEN ARE SO MSPAINTABLE

Please draw Lurantis riding a Mudsdale into battle

OR

Lurantis and Tsareena doing battle on the back of a Mudsdale

OMG SHE'S JUST SUGA IRL

wait her mole is fake????

in my defense i know absolutely nothing about jay park except that he subs his videos which is great

idk much about him either except for his rudeness in that one particular mv but i love him just for those subs

me: im done w exo y'all, 2012 to 2014 was their golden era and now they lost half of the original members of exo-m frankly i dont even know why i like chen any m–

exo: releases a song

me:

e9095b59ac.png