• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

i hate the morning its not even 8 am its foggy as shit and i want to throw up but the other half of my stomach is like "you know what you need to do? eat" and then i just

i hate life right now, i hate everything right now, i have college homework due oh shit i should get on that

I wished I was able to sleep in daytime.

Yesterday I got awake at 00:30 AM and today I got up at 4 AM (what an increase) because my mom is heavily sick atm and very noisy, so loud that no one is able to sleep.

Honestly I don't even know when I slept well the last time. I always get up at 4-5 AM, even in weekends.

Edited by Ayama Wirdo

i hate the morning its not even 8 am its foggy as shit and i want to throw up but the other half of my stomach is like "you know what you need to do? eat" and then i just

i hate life right now, i hate everything right now, i have college homework due oh shit i should get on that

being sick sucks, but don't blame it on your lifespan of 72-80 year existence just because of that

but anyway, go work on shit without puking all over a computer screen, pls

Honestly I don't want to become as old as Castro.
And I don't really expect it. Three of my four grandparents died young (<75), my left grandpa is the only real exception (>80).
One of my two aunts I have a close relationship (mid 50s) has dementia already and my mom (50) is a heavy care case since last year for the rest of her life.
I really don't want to know, how I am in 20-30 years... I really don't!

Are you alright honey? :(

I'm fine.
I just have to accustom on a new sleep rhythm, that's it.

welp done with hw

[10:15:39 AM] Shadowfrost Zenbiniar: wow
[10:15:40 AM] Shadowfrost Zenbiniar: uh
[10:15:47 AM] Shadowfrost Zenbiniar: I just caught a shiny Growlithe
i dont understand you, god

growlithe is a good mon

[10:32:34 AM] 2Ren: "you're lucky it didn't use Roar"

[10:32:39 AM] 2Ren: ^ This so much

[10:35:24 AM] Shadowfrost Zenbiniar: I don't think it can learn roar at this point in time

[10:36:35 AM] 2Ren: "you're lucky it couldn't learn Roar" :p

I'm honestly starting to find SOS battle annoying. A wild encounter that should take 2 turns suddenly turns into a 10 turns one.

yeah but that'd be good for hidden ability searching

yeah but that'd be good for hidden ability searching

Since there's a cheap item available rather early in the game that when used guarantees that the pokémon is going to try call for help, I'd have been ok with SOS battles being slightly less common. (though it did allow me to catch an Espeon without the going through the hassle of raising the happiness of an Eevee.)

i probably need less black clothes but im too edgy

hey, man

Black is stylish

whichismyexcuseforwearingblackallofthetimesoidon'tcomeoffasedgy

Same, I'm working on getting some dark winter clothes for the holidays. A black pea coat would be really nice.

Sounds stylish

Since there's a cheap item available rather early in the game that when used guarantees that the pokémon is going to try call for help, I'd have been ok with SOS battles being slightly less common. (though it did allow me to catch an Espeon without the going through the hassle of raising the happiness of an Eevee.)

oh right, I forgot about that. Well, it wasn't that common for me tbh but yeah I do get what you mean about it being annoying. My Eevee actually called for help and both of them were female lol...